The Post UTME screening exercise of Federal University, Kashere for 2013/2014 academic session will take place on Saturday 13thJuly, 2013 by 11:00 am at the University campus Kashere, Gombe State.
1. Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME admission and chose Federal University, Kashere as first or second choice
2. Only candidates with a score of 180 and above
3. Only Candidates with the correct subject combinations are eligible for the screening exercise.
1. Candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand Naira only at any branch of GT Bank in favour of Federal University, Kashere, Account Number0110135807
2. After Payment, Candidates are to collect post-UTME form from the admission office, Federal University, Kashere on or before Friday 12thJuly, 2013.
They should bring the following:
*.One recent passport photograph
*.Writing materials (HB pencil and eraser)
*.UTME result slip
*.Photocopies of ‘O’ level results
All candidates are also expected to be seated by 10:00 am on the screening day.
For further details candidates should please visit the Notice Board at the Federal University, Kashere Liaison Office, Gombe.
Dr. Abubakar Aliyu Bafeto
VNTI: Remain Updated!!