This is to inform the general public and all interested candidates that admission into Ondo State School of Health Technology, Akure for 2013/2014 Academic Session is currently ongoing.
All interested candidates can obtain the Application form at the sum of N6,000 (Six thousand Five hundred Naira) only
why Late Entry Form is N8,500 only from 28th to 30th June, 2013
All candidates who purchased the Ondo State School of Health Applicationform should take note that the Examination has been scheduled to hold on the 6th of July, 2013 and the time is 9:00AM Prompt.
Venue of the exercise will be contained in the Notification slip.
Courses Available Are:
SERIAL NO / NAME OF COURSES
* Medical Laboratory Technician- 3 years
* Medical Laboratory Technician –Direct Entry-
* Community Health Extension Workers – Chew- 3 years
* Junior Community Health Extension Workers – Jchew-
* Health Information Management- 3 years
* Health Information Management – Direct Entry-
* Public Health Nursing – PHN- 2 Years
* Dental Surgery Technician- 3 years
* Dental Surgery Technician – Direct Entry- 12 Months
* Environmental Health Technologist HND- Environmental Health Technologist – 4 Years
*. Applicants below 16 years should NOT apply.
*. Interested Candidate must have at least a credit pass in English Languageand Mathematics and must have bias for science subjects at the senior school certificate level.
*. Candidate must satisfy the Departmental requirements in addition to thegeneral entry requirements
*. Result combination from the same examination body is acceptable in all department
*. Only the Medical Laboratory Department accept result combination across examination bodies
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Collect Certified Bank Teller from the Bursary Department in the school premises.
2. Pay the sum of Six thousand, five hundred Naira (NGN 6,500.00) only to United Bank of Africa Plc, (UBA Plc) Account Name: School of Health Technology, Account Number: 1005642954 (Late Entry fee is Eight thousand Five hundred Naira (NGN 8,500:00) only from 28th to 30th June, 2013)
3. Submit your payment teller to the Bursary Department and collect schoolreceipt and scratch card for online registration
4. Visit the school Admission portal www.sohtak.org and fill in you data.
5. Scan and upload your recent clear passport photograph (Max. size 30kb). and submit your application online.
6. 6. Download and print a copy of the Acknowledgement and Exam Notification slip
VNTI ONDO STATE
Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below.
Join us on Facebook and Twitter here: @VNTI_EDU
• JAMB UTME 2013/2014: Get The VNTI Guide To Admission Here
• Get This N750 AIRTIME CREDIT Now: Its FREE
VNTI: Remain Updated!!