2012/2013 UNILORIN POST-UTME RESULTS: HAVING PROBLEMS?

A number of candidates have been calling and mailing our helplines, over a lot of issues associated with this year’s unilorin post-utme, ranging from post-utme registration to result checking.

We just want to let you know that we are aware of the difficulties experienced by candidates in checking their 2012/2013 unilorin post utme results online

Have you been receiving messages such as
‘not yet available’ or witnessing a blank space after you must have clicked the check result button?

We want to inform you to not feel bad, this are technical faults/errors from the University website as a result of boundless operations by candidates, either registering or checking results.

Some of these though are due to unacceptable indulgence during the test by affected candidates.

we also know that their are thousand of candidates who couldn’t meet up with the test date and were unable to write.

We advise you to continue trying, If you are still scheduling, before deadline tomorrow, or you should wait for some time, when the server is free, if you want to check your results.

We wish you all success and pray that you all would receive the favour of God in your admission this year.

If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. Avatar Titilayo says

2. Avatar LAMIDI AYINKE ADEJOKE says

I checked my result AND i printed out NOT AVAILABLE so when should i be execting the result coz reading from ur website it technical error wen should i b expecting moi result

3. Avatar LAMIDI AYINKE ADEJOKE says

I checked my result yesterday and i printed out NOT YET AVAILABLE so when should i be expectin my result because i read from your website and it says it technical errors when should i be expecting my result????????

4. Avatar LAMIDI AYINKE ADEJOKE says

I checked my result yesterday an today and i printed out NOT YET AVAILABLE so when should i be expectin my result because i read from your website and it says it technical errors when should i be expecting my result????????

5. Avatar LAMIDI AYINKE ADEJOKE says

Soon enough??? What date and time??? i just want to know my faith NOW just the date and time PLEASE

6. Avatar LAMIDI AYINKE ADEJOKE says

Alright thanks so much

7. Avatar LAMIDI AYINKE ADEJOKE says

Please will the result be out this week because my heart is beating so fast

8. Avatar LAMIDI AYINKE ADEJOKE says

This is my Registration Number:25919890IJ PIN:Ayinke. My names are LAMIDI AYINKE ADEJOKE

9. Avatar LAMIDI AYINKE ADEJOKE says

This is my email address Ayinkelamidi@yahoo.com

10. Avatar Honourable says

It still showing not yet available,will the result be sent to our emails.

Regards.

11. Avatar Lasbat abimbola kuku says

Am tryin 2 check my result but not bringin out(check ur post utme result) on my page,am so confused,wat should i do???pls help me

12. Avatar Rafiu surajudeen says

pls since from yesterday,whenever i click my post utm result what i see is that everything apear in blank form whithout showing anything pls help.

13. Avatar udin faith says

i have also checked mine but dere comes a blank space nd i dn’t understand wat’s happenin pls help.

14. Pls hw do i check my result

15. Pls is it posible 2 change d course after putme exam nd result for unilorin sir?

16. Avatar Azeez sukurat says

Is it possible to check my post utme result tru anoder website

17. Pls i’m so confuse my result is appearing in blank help for God sake

18. Avatar Yusuf bisola says

Pls av been tryn to check my result but wat its sayn is dat invalid login wat shud i do nd op deres no prob?pls i nid reply from u…….nd also in ma email address d person who registerd it 4me made a mistake,instead of writn beegrlb@yahoo.com he wrote beegrl@yahoo.com op it wont affect anytn?

19. Avatar Dakos(kaji) says

God help me ooooooooooooooo have not seen my post jamb result 4 uniilorin how would i do it pls reply dis is my mail dakos_6@yahoo.com

20. pls is our surname d password or wat. Pls help

21. Avatar Princess Ishola Widad Adebisi says

I really appreciate ur efforts,sorry wat did U mean by UNACCEPTABLE INDULGENCE by students during d exam please put more light 2 dat…..

22. How can i check my putme result

23. Avatar Olawale Jeremiah says

Pls I’ve seen my own,I scored 58 goin 4 his/inter.std.do I hav a chance coz I scored 219 in jamb.

24. Avatar olanrewaju kafayat bisola says

wat is d website to check unilorin post utme

25. Avatar muhammed ridwan says

when i checked my own it show ”sorry invalid login detail” for me but when i later go to one cyber cafe in my area i don’t know the method the guy used to check it, my scores is 82. my id login is 26374477fb and password is number note capial letter.

26. Avatar Fashina gbemisola abeje says

Pls,av bin trying 2 check my result since yesterday but wat i could see is a blank page,wat can i do bcoz am confuse…….pls reply sir

27. i sat 4 mi exam on june 12, they said afta 24hrs d result wil b ready, since den i’d fighting wit mi phone and on desktop in oda 2 check til now. I neva dis kind of thing in mi life, GOD help me.

28. Avatar Seun Yusuf says

scored 255 n 76 in jamb n postutme reespectively… Want 2 study Economics..pls what are my chances

29. Avatar Sulaimon Mariam Olaide says

Gud afternoon Sir! I wrote my post-utme on 12 Tues @ ilorin centre am batch 6, but finding it difficult 2 check my result. It does not bring out d link on my page, i.e (my post-utme result). Pls when shld I b expecting it? cos am so confused! Pls reply back. Thanks

30. Avatar damilola says

What happen my result is showin me blank page. Pls i need to knw cos am feed up with all dis ooo. Plz help me out

31. Avatar IBITOYE LAWRENCE TOPE says

I cant access my result it showing blank space, please render assistance for me

32. Avatar lawal o. Hafeez says

av bin checkin my rst snc on saturday but is showin me not yet available. Pls hlp me. Reg no:29007949Jb. Password:

33. Avatar ayodele deborah o says

Pls help I can’t print out my result

34. Avatar akingborowa y.o emmanuel says

unilorin as a school is not organised I spent ten days in filling for post utme screening form now to check result is another whahala is very bad.

35. Avatar Sulaimon abiola sunday says

Gud day sir, am also avin problem in checkin my result. Wen i check d website is tellin me ‘incorrect details login’ meanwhile my password nd my registration numbers r veri correct… Pls wat can i do nd again ilorin is my 1 and only option i have, pls sir, ma,brothers, sisters, uncle, anty e.t.c… Wat can i do??? My registration number is 26020563DB.. Not api rite nw… I dont want to waíßt änother extra yr @ home

• @Sulaimon, If You are sure your details are correct like you said, then you have no other option than to visit the student affairs department of the University of Ilorin.

36. Avatar Sulaimon Mariam Olaide says

Gud day sir, my names are Sulaimon Mariam Olaide with reg no- 25892941DI, i wrote my post-utme on 12th of june, 2012 @ ilorin centre, but since then av been finding its difficult 2 check my result. On my page its does not show d link, i.e (my post-utme result). Pls i don’t want 2 stay @ home again coz i chose unilorin as my 1st n 2nd choice. Pls i need ur help. Dis my no_ 07065524747. Thanks.

37. Avatar Windows Tablet News says

I just couldn’t go away your website before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the usual info a person supply on your visitors? Is gonna be again steadily to check up on new posts

38. Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info specifically the final part 🙂 I take care of such info much. I used to be looking for this particular info for a long time. Thanks and good luck.

39. I do not even know the way I stopped up here, however I believed this put up was once good. I do not recognise who you’re however definitely you’re going to a famous blogger in case you aren’t already. Cheers!