2012/2013 UNILORIN POST-UTME REGISTRATION: THE STEP BY STEP GUIDE

A number of the UNILORIN aspirants have been complaining of their inability to register and make payment for the 2012/2013 post-utme exercise, which is around the Corner. As a result of this, a step by step guide was created to enable you do your registrations without much stress on your part. Follow the guide carefully, for a successful registration.

The Registration exercise is in two stages with STAGE 1 consisting of four steps.

STAGE 1: STEP 1
1. Click here to go to begin registration.
2. Type in your UTME/Direct Entry Registration Number and SURNAME in the box provided. Carefully type in your Registration Number (UTME/DE) as any error committed will not allow the display of your details.
3. Thereafter, click on the Continue button.

STAGE 1: STEP 2
1. Fill in your other bio data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage.
2. Take note of your Login ID (JAMB Registration Number) and Password as these are required for your subsequent login on this portal!
3. Make sure you click on the Submit Entry button to save your record after which you will be logged out. An alert will be sent to your mailbox (Inbox/Spam) which will contain your Login ID and Password details.
4. Click on Pre- Admission Screening Login Link to log in again with your predefined Login ID and Password .

STAGE 1: STEP 3
1. Click on the Link Register your O’level Result to fill in;
(a) All your O’ level result and
(b)Your Best (5) Five O’ level result relevant to your course of study from your result in (a) above
2. Make sure you click on the Submit Entry Button to save your O’ level result and your best (5) five results.

STAGE 1: STEP 4
In order to effect necessary payment on the portal, make sure you have enough funds in your account.
1. Click on Make Payment for Pre -Admission Link to make your payment.
2. Type in your ATM card detail on the Interswitch payment gateway to which you have been directed. (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple payment. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and login again).
NOTE: If You are Unable To make Payment, Or do not have an ATM/MASTER card, We can help you out.Click here to seek our assistance.

3. Check your mailbox (inbox or spam) for the confirmation of successful payment.
4. Print your 2012/2013 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING ACKNOWLEGDEMENT SLIP which you will bring along on the day of the pre-admission screening exercise.

STAGE 2:
A link that will take you to this stage (CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULING STAGE 2) will be displayed which will take you to where you will be scheduled for the date and time of your test, The STAGE 2 process will allow you to get your schedule for the Pre-Admission Test.

At this point, You should be through with the 2012/2013 UNILORIN post-utme registration.

Tell your friends to do it the easy way, by clicking on the share button below.

If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.

About Obasi Chinedu

Obasi Chinedu Is an Author at www.nigerianuniversitynews.com. He is a member of the Nigerian Union of Campus Journalist (NUCJ). You can reach out to Him On Twitter via @Obasi_Chinedu

Comments

1. Avatar Chrylish Thal says

Thankz 4 d info buh there is stil dis part which is nt clear. When i read thru d details u guyz posted wen d announcement of d post utme came out, there was dis part i read abt change of course based on low utme score, can u guys make more clarification on that? Is it compulsory 1 make d change of course? n hw do we go abt it even if it is compulsory?

2. Pls Which date is d exam pls nd hw many hour i can use in d bus frm lag 2 ilorin

3. Avatar Kennyadex says

What is d diff btw d five o’level rsults nd d complete o’level rsult?must 1 submit d complete rsult?

• The 5 O-level are the most important of the complete result. Yes, you have to submit the complete result

4. Avatar femi olawuyi says

wil i nid passport in d filling of d form.

5. Avatar Yinqusroyal says

I really appreciate the effort of you guys out there. Keep the ball rolling and God will continue to strenghten you.

6. god blesss u guys nice job vnti

7. Hi my dear pple.plssss when iz d ilorin post utme form iz going 2 close

8. Avatar Aborishade Moses says

Hi ma pple i scored 219 & i applyd 4 micro biology bt i saw 220 as dia cut off mark.pls can i stil go ahead wif d reg ?

9. Avatar Honourable says

Has anybody been successful in getting their UNILORIN test and date schedule

10. Hw much iz d form

11. Wen iz d change of course iz goim 2 clse nd hw much iz it where 2 buy it

12. Wen iz d change of course iz goin 2 clse nd hw much iz it where 2 buy it

13. Avatar Thaophic says

Am having problem in stage2 registration, is asking for UNIQUE ID, but when I typed my registration i didn’t accept it please help me out. It is complaining about: We are unable to locate your record at this time and so scheduling cannot be completed. Please ensure that the information you provided is correct.

14. Avatar Okunade Opeyemi Olawunmi says

I have been making effort to process my payment since yesterday, up till now I have not been able to make payment. Please what do i do. Since the exam is schedule for 11th – 15th June, 2012.

15. Avatar Olayinka says

Pls am tru wit d step1 reg.and payment but d pros it dat i can’t print a schedule coz of a unique ID required. Pls kindly help me out on wat 2 do

16. Avatar Honourable says

Please, do you knw the solution it kept saying record cannot be found,even whn the registration ID has been provided,please if you can reach the school, can you tell them that the stage is giving problem,i have also rang the registrar but she’s not picking up.

17. Pls i have a problem with my schedule,it told me to fill in my unique ID.pls what’s the unique ID?

18. pls how do i select test centr? d drop down arrow is not showing anytin. i selected uniloin under “insitutn”; and UTME 2012 under ” select test” but d drop down for “test centre” is not showin anytin………pls smone shud help me.

19. pls see below d page am talking abt…. kindly guide me on wat to do… payment was successful but dis page has been given me dis problm since yesterday. D main issue is dat dd “test center” is not displayin anytin.

Welcome! Seeing this page means that you have already registered for your test and made payment. Schedule your test by properly filling out the forms below.

STEP 1) Carefully specify your test and test location.
    STEP 2) Provide your JAMB number and payment RECEIPT NO details.
    STEP 3) Generate and print out your schedule information.

Read all instructions and messages carefully. Best of Luck.

Select Institution:
    Select Test:
    Select Test Center:

Powered by ZGate

• That is possibly a website issue with the University. It would be easier to do it with your mobile device at midnight.

20. after selecting test center and school it asking for unique id and i put my jamb reg id it says no record

21. i was not given any alert about my payment, but the money have been deducted. help. cos i have not been seheduled it says my data cannot be found.

• If you are not given a payment, it means the payment you made did not effect, or it reflected in someone elses account. You would have to make another payment.

You can choose to pay through US before deadline.

22. help! help!help! how can i see my schedule page again because it keep saying have been scheduled and i cant remember seeing my schedule

23. I’ll like to know if d Lagos centre is still available, cos d dropdown tool for centre displays only Illorin. Thanks

24. I want to knw my score in d pre-admission screening exercise

25. What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience on
    the topic of unpredicted feelings.
    Feel free to surf to my web blog … Look at the many sexy sexual stories

26. It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

27. I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any fascinating article like yours. It’s beautiful value enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content material as you did, the net might be much more helpful than ever before.

28. Can i choose unilorin as 2nd choice? Beside, does it accepts awaiting results?