The Igbinedion University Okada(IUO), has announced her tuition fee details applicable to all students of the University in all programmes offered for the 2012/2013 academic session.
In line with the Igbinedion University Policy, all payment of fees is via E-Payment and disaggregated i.e. tuition, accommodation and other charges indicated below:
Medicine & Surgery: N643,350.00
Banking & Finance: N 605,400.00
Computer Science: N 605,400.00
Nursing: N 605,400.00
Chemical Science: N 514,320.00
Environmental Science: N 514,320.00
Physics: N 514,320.00
Microbiology: N 514,320.00
Agricultural Economics: N 514,320.00
Economics: N 514,320.00
Sociology: N 514,320.00
Political Science: N 514,320.00
Theatre Arts: N 514,320.00
International Relations: N 514,320.00
Mass Communication: N 514,320.00
French/African Languages: N 514,320.00
English: N 514,320.00
Geography & Regional Planning: N 514,320.00
Business Administration: N 514,320.00
Physiology: N 514,320.00
Anatomy: N 514,320.00
Food Science: N 514,320.00
Medical Laboratory Science: N 514,320.00
1. The fees listed below includes both; Tuition, Accommodation and Other Charges.
2. Clinical/SIWES Fees (Medical/Law/Engineering Students 400 Level and above) #50,000.
3. Parent Consultative Forum (PCF) dues #20,000;
We wish you all the best,
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
Also join us for future News and updates from your Institution by clicking any of this links below:
• JAMB 2013/2014: CLICK HERE TO GET “THE VNTI GUIDE TO ADMISSIONS IN NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTION
• CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON FACEBOOK
• CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON TWITTER
VNTI: Remain Updated!!