The Management of The Benue State University(BSU), Makurdi, at the 23rd meeting of Senate held on Thursday, 29th November, 2012 approved the re-opening of the University for the First Semester of the 2012/2013 academic session for all categories of students as follows:
1. Monday, 10th December, 2012: All newly admitted candidates shall resume for screening and registration.
2. Friday, 21st December, 2012: Christmas Break.
3. Saturday, 5th January, 2013: All returning students shall resume.
4. Monday, 7th – Monday 14th January, 2013: Registration of returning students and continuation of registration for fresh candidates.
2)All newly admitted candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of N5, 500.00 only in any of the designated banks, and proceed to print their admission letter using the JAMB registration number as user ID and password.
3) The designated banks are:
First Bank Plc, Makurdi
Union Bank Plc, Makurdi
Fidelity Bank Plc, Makurdi Zenith Bank Plc, Makurdi
Main Street Bank Plc, Makurdi UBA Plc, Makurdi
EcoBank Plc, Makurdi
Guarantee Trust Bank Plc,Makurdi.
4) Matriculation of newly admitted students shall hold on Thursday, 24th January, 2013.
5) Students are advised to adhere strictly to this important information.
We wish you all the best!
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
Also join us for future News and updates from your Institution by clicking any of this links below:
• JAMB 2013/2014: CLICK HERE TO GET “THE VNTI GUIDE TO ADMISSIONS IN NIGERIAN TERTIARY INSTITUTION
• CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON FACEBOOK
• CLICK HERE TO JOIN VNTI ON TWITTER
VNTI: Remain Updated!!