The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi(UAM) wishes to inform all admitted candidates into 100 and 200 levels of the University to commence acceptance of admission and clearance against 2012/2013 academic session from 8th Oct. 2012.
This will last for two weeks only, therefore students are expected to complete their payments and register online on or before 19th Oct. 2012.
All newly admitted are to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N5,000 only.
Students who are unable to pay their fees and complete registration within this period will forfeit their admission slots.
The following items are required for clearance;
1. Original & photocopies of birth certificate/Declaration of Age.
2. Indigeneship certificate from your local govt.
3. Original & photocopies of 0 level certificates/statements of results, diplomas & degrees as applicable.
4. Acceptance letter.
5. Two copies of passport photograph.
6. Unscratched WAEC or NECO result checking cards.
Visit www.uam.edu.ng for:
*Fee/charges for 2012/2013 session;
*List of banks to pay fee/charges.
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂