Tragedy at Igbinedion University campus has the Old Boys hostel burnt down in flame yesterday Wednesday 3rd October 2012.
According to the report the Old Boys hostel, room 183-186 M Block, at Igbinedion University got burnt down last night. Students of the school that are interviewed said that the cause of the fire outbreak was a result of bad electrical wiring.
Report said that no life was lost but some students lost personal items and important documents.
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂