This is to inform all newly admitted students of the polytechnic Ibadan, that clearance/registration commence Mon, 15th Oct ,2012 prior to the provisional admission list released for 2012/2013 academic session.
To successfully check your admission status,follow the steps below
1. Visit the polytechnic official website by clicking www.polyibadan.edu.ng
2. Login using your card pin and your jamb registration number
3. Your status will be displayed.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CLEARANCE/REGISTRATION
All prospectus students are required to present the originals and two(2) clear set of photocopies of the following documents;
1. Admission slip from the internet
2. Acceptance/provisional admission fee receipt
3. Jamb result slip(ND JAMB candidates only)
4. O’levels,ND result/certificate
5. Two(2) passport photographs
6. Industrial training letter(HND candidate only)
7. Evidence of change of course/Institution
All the newly admitted students should endeavor to report to the main campus to clear themselves ahead of academic activities that will soon commerce.
NOTE: The school management regularly update the admission status, so if you’re not yet admitted,just keep checking your status.
ALSO NOTE THAT: The selling of change of course form as closed.
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂