Application for inter-University Transfer into the University Of Nigeria(UNN) have started. read the guidelines below if you are interested.
GUIDELINES FOR THE CONSIDERATION OF APPLICATION FOR INTER-UNIVERSITY TRANSFER
1. Application Form for transfer admission into the University may be obtained from the Registrar’s departmenton payment of prescribed fee of seventy thousand naira only (N70,000.00) or its equivalent in foreign currency for foreign candidates.
2. An application for admission by transfer shall be addressed to the Chairman, Senate Entrance Board and submitted to the Admissions Office for presentation to Senate Entrance Board for consideration.
3. Transfer students shall possess the minimum University of Nigeria and Departmental entry requirement prior to entry into university from where they are seeking transfer.
4. Transfer students shall make a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.50 on a 5.00 point scale to qualityfor consideration and should not have spent more than two (2) academic sessions in his or her former university.
5. The number of students offered admission by transfer shall not exceed 4% of the departmental admission quota inany one year.
6. Application should be accompanied by student’s transcript. Entrance Board member(s) would be sent to the university from where transfer is being sought for verification of the transcript.
7. At any stage irregularity is discovered in the papers presented by the student(s), such student(s) shall be withdrawn from the university.
8. Disciplinary action shall be taken against any officer of the university found colluding with or circumventing the process of the transfer.
9. A transfer student is required to possess a JAMB score which is not less than the minimum score of UNN students admitted into his department in his admission year.
10. He must transfer into the same course as he studied inhis university.
11. Transfer student must not be admitted beyond second (2nd) year for all programmes in the university.
12. A transfer student must be a current student of the university from which he seeks transfer.
13. All application for Inter-University Transfer not received before June 30 of each year will not be accepted for that year.
14. All recommendations for admission by transfer from Faculty shall be submitted to the Admission Office for collation and presentation to Senate Entrance Board for consideration.
1. Visit the University of Nigeria website ( www.unn.edu.ng ) or portal (portal.unn.edu.ng ), log in your Telephone Number to generate and download a unique Payment Invoice for Application Processing Fee. Take the invoice to any branch of First Bank, Diamond Bankor any other bank on the e-tranzact platform to pay N 70,000.00 processing fee. Ensure that the Invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the bank and obtain a Confirmation Slip containing a Confirmation Number and your Invoice Number.
2. Visit the University of Nigeria website or portal ( www.unn.edu.ng or portal.unn.edu.ng ) again and login your Telephone number, the Confirmation and Invoice numbers, and then complete the Inter-University Transfer Form online.
3. Candidates should note that any form which is not completed on-line will not be processed.
We wish You All The Best!!
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂