Most of Unilag exams are centered on the basic foundation, which is english and mathematics.
Except for few disciplines these are compulsory for majority of courses.
Here are some questions from past years for Mathematics you could use to practice.
1. over the soccer season 30 percent of the players on a team scored goals.
What is the ratio of players on the team who scored goals to those who did not?
A. 3 to 10
B. 1 to 3
C. 3 to 7
D. 1 to 1
E. 3 to 1
2. If 10 persons meet at a reunion and each person shakes hands exactly once with each other. What is the total number of handshakes?
3. if 3 is the greatest common divisor of positive integers r and s, what is the greatest common divisor of 2r and 2s?
4. Today Ken is three times old as Pat. In 13 years, Ken will be one year less than twice as old as Pat will be then. How many years Old will Ken today?
5. Eight student went on a class trip. If there were 14 more boys than girls on the trip how many girls were on the trip?
6. If 200 inches of rainfall were expected to fall during all of 1998, what percent of the expected yearly rainfall was reached during this 30-day period?
7.what is the greatest number of region into which an equilateral triangle can be divided using exactly three straight lines?
If You appreciate the VNTI efforts toward improving academic excellence, don’t hesitate to share this using the SHARE button below and join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂