The management of the Rufus Giwa polytechnic has completed preparations for her 2012/2013 screening exercise which has been scheduled to take place on the 8th of August, 2012.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE RUFUS GIWA POLY POST-UTME SCREENING
• Eligible Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 160 marks in the 2012/2013 JAMB UTME.
• Eligible Candidates must have selected the Rufus Giwa polytechnic as either their First or Second Choice Institution, at the 2012/2013 JAMB UTME registration.
HOW TO APPLY
• Eligible Applicants are to Obtain a registration PIN from any branch of the following banks within the state:
• Registration is done online at the Polytechnic registration Portal
• Click here to go to the Registration Portal
• Enter Your Card PIN Number
• Enter Your Card Serial Number
• Click Log In to begin your registration
• The Sales of card ends August 6th, 2012.
• Screening comes up August 8th, 2012 at the school premises by 8:00am
• Pin Code for result checking and admission status will be distributed after screening exercise.
If you encounter any problems, you can contact the official lines below;
ICT: 0703 122 2623
Web Master: 0803 040 1790
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
Also join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂