The Adekunle Ajasin University(AAUA) Akungba, having announced their sales of post-utme screening scratch cards, which is currently obtainable within the University campus, have opened the portal for the registration of the screening.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE 2012 AAUA POST-UTME
1. Obtain a post-utme registration from any of the designated banks at AAUA or any General post-office around you for N4,100. click here to get yours at your house now
2. Visit the Post-utme registration portal here
3. Scratch off the Access Card to reveal PIN
4. Enter your DE/UME Registration Number (Pls, enter this correctly)
5. Enter Serial No. & PIN of your card
*. Click LOGIN to fill your Post-DE/UTME Screening Application Form
*. Passport must be taken with red background
*. Attach a recent passport photograph (not more than 6 months old)
*. Maximum passport size should be 20kb
*. Passport must be in Jpeg format
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL 2012 POST UTME CANDIDATES
The following rules and regulations shall govern the 2012/2013 Post UTME:
1. Candidates’ passport must be in RED background and the size should be 20kb in JPEG format for the application form.
2. Candidates should come with one (1) recent passport photograph.
3. On-line registration for the exercise ends on Sunday, 5 August, 2012 @midnight.
4. Candidates are expected to check their examination day and time as from Wednesday, 8th of August, 2012 on the University website.
5. Candidates are to report each day of the examination, at least two (2) hours before the examination for biometric verification.
6. The application PIN cards are to be purchased at the following designated points of sale:
A. NIPOST OFFICES
i. G.P.O. Abuja Area 10
ii. G.P.O. Ikeja, Lagos State
iii. G.P.O. Marina, Lagos State
iv. G.P.O. Ibadan
v. U.I Post Office Ibadan
vi. G.P.O. Osogbo, Osun State
vii. G.P.O. Ile-Ife, Osun State
viii. Post Office O.A.U., Ile-Ife, Osun State
ix. G.P.O. Akure
x. G.P.O. Ondo
xi. G.P.O. Okitipupa
xii. G.P.O. Owo
xiii. G.P.O. Akungba
xiv. G.P.O. Ikare
xv. G.P.O. Ado-Ekiti
xvi. G.P.O. Ikere-Ekiti
xvii. G.P.O. Benin
i. Skye Bank, AAUA Branch
ii. Access Bank, AAUA Branch
You can also get yours at Your House By Clicking here
For more information and enquiries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Registration ends on the 5th of August.
• Examination holds on the 13th of August.
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the SHARE button below to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.
Also join us for future updates using the JOIN US ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER LINK at the top.
VNTI ̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂