The National Youth Service Corps has commenced the mobilization for the 2016 Batch “A” service year.
The time-table for the mobilisation are as stated:
S/N. PROGRAMME. DATE
1. 2016 Batch “A” Pre-Mobilization Workshop
5th – 9th Jan. 2016
2. Briefing of Prospective Corps Members/Final year Students- 12th – 16th Jan. 2016
3. Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by CPIs- 11th – 18th Jan. 2016
4. Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Result for Full/Part-time Graduates and Revalidation list by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs)- 18th – 30th Jan. 2016
5. Uploading of corrected lists by Corps Producing Institutions(CPIs)- 18th – 30th Jan. 2016
6. On-Line Registration by Foreign and Local Trained Nigerian Graduates- 1st – 25th Feb. 2016
7. Entertainment of Complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the State Deployment & Relocation Officers and NYSC Help lines/Desks- 1st – 27th Feb. 2016
8. On-Line Delivery of Print Outs to Corps Producing Institutions (CPI)- 25th – 27th Feb. 2016
9. Deployment and Printing of Call-Up Letters by ICT Department- 25th Feb. – 1st March 2016
10. Notification/On-line Printing of Call-Up Letters- 27th Feb. – 2nd March 2016
11. 2016 Batch “A” Orientation Course
2nd – 23rd March 2016 (Stream 1), 30th March -20th April, 2016 (Stream 11)
The Universities has been allocated 20 – 21st January 2016 to submit its list.
Student Affairs Division request all relevant Units to render their support service earnestly so as to meet the time line for submission.
All the best!