This is to notify the public that online application form for admission into the Pre-Degree programme of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri is currently on sale.
Candidates wishing to purchase the form must:
1.Possess at least five O’Level credit-level passes in: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Agric Science.
2.Have registered or intend to register for the 2016 UTME currently on sale.
COST OF FUTO PRE-DEGREE FORM
The application fee for the 2015/2016 FUTO Pre-Degree programme isN7,500.00 (Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira)only, payable online through our Pre-Degree application portal or through any bank in the country using Remita platform.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates are advised to apply online, following the procedure given below:
(1) First, visit or login to FUTO Pre-Degree Admissions application portal: www.futoportal.org/predegree
(2) Click on Click Here To Create Accountand register by supplying your Biodata.
(3) Upload your true passport-sized photograph.
(4) Submit your registration form to obtain yourPre-Degree Application Number.
(5) Login to the application portal, using yourPre-Degree Application Number as both Application Number and Password.
(6) Click on GENERATE INVOICE to generate your payment invoice.
(7a) Click on Print Invoice to print your invoice, after-which you log out and proceed to any bank to make payment using your Remita RRR Code, displayed on your printed payment invoice.
(7b) You can click onPay Nowto use online payment option with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCard, etc.
These two methods of payment, based on Remita payment platform, makes our portal quite robust, and gives candidates the luxury of staying at the comfort of their homes, without joining long queues at bank, to fill, complete and submit their application forms, if they choose to use their credit/debit cards to make online payment, directly from our portal. For those who would like to pay at the bank, kindly ensure that the bank captures the Remita RRR code, displayed on your printed payment invoice.
(8) After successful payment at the bank, kindly return to the application portal www.futoportal.org/predegree, and login with your Pre-Degree Application Number as both Application Number and Password, to complete and submit your application form.
Note that the closing date for online submission of completed application forms isMidnight, Sunday, January 31, 2016.
You can now click Here to apply: http://www.futoportal.org/predegree
Orje Ishegh-Nor, FNIM
Registrar & Secretary to the Senate