The University of Uyo, UNIUYO, has released her 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Forms for all candidates who made the University their First Choice.
Date: SATURDAY, 24TH OCTOBER, 2015
Venue: Town Campus and Town Campus Annex
Eligible candidate are expected to possess a minimum number of five (5) credit passes in their SSCE or equivalent in the subjects relevant to the programmes of their 1st choice including English Language and Mathematics. They should in addition, have OND, NCE, HND, GCE A/L or a first Degree (not awaiting result). Admission will be conducted into the following Faculties:
1. Faculty of Agriculture 7. Faculty of Engineering
2. Faculty of Arts 8. Faculty of Environmental Studies
3. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences 9. Faculty of Law
4. Faculty of Business Administration 10. Faculty of Pharmacy
5. Faculty of Clinical Science 11. Faculty of Science
6. Faculty of Education 12. Faculty of Social Sciences
Candidates must ensure that they had registered online with JAMB. Please note that candidates whose names are not found in the 2015/2016 Direct Entry JAMB printout will NOT be allowed into the Screening Venue.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
(1) Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N3,000.00 (three thousand naira) only, and obtain a PIN Transaction Receipt which should contain a PIN code from the following Banks nationwide.
1. Uniuyo MicroFinance Bank Ltd.
2. Skye Bank Plc.
3. First Bank Plc.
4. WEMA Bank Plc.
5. KeyStone Bank Plc.
Please access the details on our website:http://www.uniuyo.edu.ng
Registration Portal: http://directentryportal.uniuyo.edu.ng
Closing Date: The closing date for registration is THURSDAY, 22ND OCTOBER, 2015
Note: Only candidates who comply with the registration procedure outlined on the website will be allowed to undergo the Screening Exercise.