The Kwara State University, KWASU, has commenced the Online registration for all newly admitted students of the University, for the 2015/2016 academic session.
* Note to Returning Undergraduate Students: you must wait until Friday October 23rd to register
* Note to Students in IPS Programme: Registration will be announced in about 2 weeks. Please be patient.
NEW STUDENTS REGISTRATION INSTRUCTION (for those who have paid*)
* If you have not yet paid, click on “KWASU iPAYMENT” which is the top box on the left side of the KWASU home page, scroll down to a rectangular box labeled “Click here NEW Pay Online” and follow the online instructions. If you are having a problem with payment, contact us by email at CIThelpdesk@kwasu.edu.ng
1. Click on the Student Registration Portal link below.
2. Enter your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER as User ID and Surname as Password.
3. Update your biodata and other personal details.
* NOTE: An invalid email address is not acceptable and will be useless . If you do not have an email address, either create one or use the address of someone close to you. This will be our means of communicating to you.
4. At the right, Click on “Registration and Payment”.
5. Click on course registration.
6. Use the check box to select your courses as approved by your department.
7. Click “Save and preview selected courses”. Your registration is now complete
8. Click “Print Completed Registration form” at the right pane in “Registration Menu”
* Note that it is compulsory to print four (4) copies) of your completed course registration form:
1. One for the Academic Officer
2. One for the College Officer
3. One for the HOD
4. One for yourself