The Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo, has released the method of school fees payment for all students of the University for the 2015/2016 academic session.
All newly admitted and returning students of FUNAI are required to follow the procedures stated below to be able to make payments for their fees charges and accommodation fee.
Click here to know how much is the school fees
How To Pay FUNAI School Fees
1. Visit remita.net and click on PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY bar.
2. Type or select on NAME OF MDA bar, Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo.
4. Select Others on NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE bar
5. Ignore GIFMIS CODE bar
6. On AMOUNT TO PAY (N)bar, type the correct fees amount. That is, N45,000 for newly admitted students and N36,000 for 200 to 400 levels students.
7. Type Other Charges on DESCRIPTION
8. Type Your Full Name on PAYER’S FULL NAME
9 .Type Your Email Address on PAYER’S EMAIL
10. On PAYER’S PHONE bar, type Your Phone Number.
11. To confirm your transaction, you need to key in the Character in the Image into the Box below it.
12. Next, click on PROCEED TO PAYMENT Once you do this, the system will generate RETRIVAL REFERENCE NUMBER (RRN).
13. Take the RRN to designated banks for each Level of Programme for cash Payment.
14. Finally, take a copy of the Deposit Slip/E-Transact to Students’ Account Unit in the Bursary Department and collect your receipt.
Note the designated banks below:
LEVEL- BANK- Fees- HOSTEL FEE(OPTIONAL)
100. Zenith Bank Plc. 45,000. 12,000
200. Skye Bank Plc. 36,000. 12,000
300. Fidelity Bank Plc. 36,000. 12,000
400. FCMB. 36,000. 12,000
All the best!