The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, following the release of her first Admission list, has released her registration and acceptance fee procedure for the 2015/2016 academic session.
The procedure is as stated below:
1. Applicant checks their admission status using the same card used to check PUTME Examination Results. Applicant prints out an Admission Notification slip if admitted.
2. Applicant generates acceptance fee invoice.
3. Applicant proceeds to the bank to make payment of Acceptance fee.
4. Applicant inputs the confirmation order number obtained from the bank to generate an e-receipt for the acceptance fee payment made.
5. Applicant prints out Admission Letter.
6. Applicant modifies O-level result if he/she has changes to make
7. Applicant is automatically cleared based on the O-level criteria for the department
8. Cleared applicants generate school fee invoice.
9. Applicant proceeds to the bank to make payment of school fee.
10. Applicant inputs his confirmation order number to generate an e-receipt for the school
fee payment made.
11. Applicant prints Financial Clearance
12. Applicant is assigned matriculation number and enabled for Course Registration.
13. Student proceeds to register courses and prints out Course Form.
14. Student completes student’s file with the information required, puts documents printed
online in file and submits to School Office.
All the best!