This is to inform all prospective candidates who did not choose Cross River University of Technology in the2015/2016 UTME but scored above 180 and also those who made CRUTECH their First Choice but missed the Aptitude Test or where not selected,that Supplementary Aptitude Test for admissions will hold on Saturday, 17th October, 2015, in Calabar Main Campus. On-line registration commences on Tuesday, 1st September, 2015 and ends on Thursday, 15th October, 2015.
Direct Entry Candidates who choose CRUTECH as First Choice and those who did not choose CRUTECH but are interested in CRUTECH are invited for Screening Exercise for admissions into the 2015/2016 Academic Session on Wednesday, 14th and Thursday,15th October, 2015 in Calabar Main Campus.
CRUTECH 2015 Supplementary Post UTME Form: PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, Applicants should:
- Purchase eTranzact Pin at N5,000.00 from any First Bank Branch in Nigeria.
(this excludes Online Registration/Bank Charges)
- Log on to apply.crutech.edu.ng
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal.
- Print out your Photo Card after a successful registration.
- Direct Entry candidates are to come along with the originals of their credentials, 2015 Registration Slip and the on-line Registration CRUTECH Photo Card.
- For UTME Supplementary Aptitude Test, bring your 2015 UTME Result Slip, Pen and Pencil and the CRUTECH Photo Card which contains your Bio-data,Seat Number, ExaminationVenue, andThis admits you into the Examination Hall.
- Programs available for UTME Supplementary Admissions include the following:
CRUTECH 2015 Supplementary Post UTME Form: Available Programmes
|AGRICULTURE& Forestry||Agric. Econs. and Extension|
|Forestry and Wildlife Mgt.|
|Fisheries and Aquatic Science|
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||Human Anatomy|
|Educational Administration and Planning|
|Guidance and Counseling|
|ENGINEERING||Wood Products Engineering|
|ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||Estate ManagementUrban and Regional Planning
Visual Arts and Technology
|MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||AccountancyBusiness Administration
Hospitality & Tourism Management
On-line registration commences on Tuesday, 1st September, 2015 and ends on Monday, 12th October, 2015.