Candidates who scored 180 and above in the last UTME examination and the general public are hereby notified that the Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2015/2016 supplementary admissions into first degree programmes of Akwa Ibom State University will hold on 16TH & 17TH OCTOBER, 2015.
(1) FACULTY OF ARTS
? English & Literary Studies
? History & International Studies
? Mass Communication
? Performing Arts
? Religious Studies
(2) FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
? Agricultural Engineering
? Chemical Engineering
? Civil Engineering
? Electrical/Electronics Engineering
? Marine Engineering
? Mechanical Engineering
(3) FACULTY OF EDUCATION
? Education/Integrated Science
(4) FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
? Agricultural Economics/Extension
? Animal Science
? Crop Science
? Soil Science
(5) FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
? Biological Sciences
? Genetics and Biotechnology
? Computer Science
(6) FACULTY OF SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
? Business Administration
? Political Sciences
? Public Administration
The screening will commence at 9.00 a.m. prompt.
EXAMINATION DATE AND VENUE:
Details of examination date and venue will be communicated to successfully registered candidates through SMS and the university website after the closing date of Registration.
HOW TO REGISTER
Candidates will be required to register for the exercise with a Screening Fee of N5,000.00 (five thousand Naira) only through online payment using the following procedure and the banks listed below:
(a) Procedure for Payment/Registration To make payment visit: http://
1. Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
2. Select PUTME in the Registration Type Panel
3. Click REGISTER NOW tab in the PUTME Page
4. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click the Verify Link
5. Enter other Bio-data details and click the Verify link
6. Click Make Payment Link, select Bank Option and print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
7. With the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, visit any of the participating banks below and request to make payment for AKSU Post UTME using etransact Payment Platform.
8. Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N5,000.00 (Five thousand Naira) only.
9. Revisit the school portal, to complete the Registration Form
10. On successful registration, click the PRINT BUTTON to print the 2015 Post UTME Examination Schedule Slip.
can be made through the following Banks
? Akwa Savings & Loans Limited
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
First Bank of Nigeria Plc
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION is midnight of Friday, 9th October, 2015.
Candidates are to appear for screening exercise with the following:
? 2015/2016 UTME result slip showing the candidates photograph in colour;
? Writing materials which should include HB pencil, sharpener, eraser, ruler and ball Point pen.
Candidates are strongly advised not to come to the screening venue with GSM phones, calculators, or any extraneous materials, as any violation of this instruction will be penalized.
For further information, please, visit our website: www.aksu.edu.ng
e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
S. J. Udoekong Registrar
(This Information can be found also on the University web www.aksu.edu.ng)
a. DISREGARD any reply/posts to this page concerning this supplementary post utme that is not from us.
b. Candidates with enquiries should send us A DIRECT MESSAGE HERE OR COMMENT in the box below ONLY and they will be replied by us.
c.You don’t necessarily have to come down to Akwa Ibom to do your post utme registration.
d. There is NO SALE OF POST UTME FORM by anyone or site, all payments are made to the banks above NATIONWIDE.