Application for admission into the School of Midwifery for the 2015 Academic Session
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the School of Midwifery, LUTH for 18 months course in Midwifery.
– Candidates must be Registered Nurses with at least one year post qualification experience and with a VALIDLICENSE.
– Must possess five (5) Credits at ‘0’ level in the following subjects: English Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
– Combination of result not more than 2 different approved examination bodies i.e GCE/WAEC/NECO.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Submit handwritten application letter addressed to the Principal, School of Midwifery, LUTH.
2. Pay apptica1ion fee of 5,000.00 in bank Draft from the following banks LUTH: Union bank, UBA, Skye Bank and Access Bank and take the Draft to the CASE OFFICE only.
3. Make a photocopy of the receipt with applicant’s passport photograph on the left hand corm
4. Collect the admission form from the School of Midwifery althe Manpower Centre, LUTH.
5. Submit completed application form with photocopies of credentials, 3 passport photographs and photocopy of receipts enclosed in a big brown envelope.
6. Sale and submission of application forms will close on 19′” June, 2015.
7. Course fees: Details will be provided on admission.
EXAMINATION DATE: 20THJUNE,2015
VENUE: MANPOWER RESOURCE CENTRE, LUTH
Applicants should bring along writing materials and original receipt issued by the cashier with the attached certified passport photograph to the Examination venue.
PROF. CHRIS BODE
CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR