The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2014/2015 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme, effective February 9 to March 9, 2015.
Category of Awards
• Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
• National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
Requirements / Eligibility
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
• Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
• Certified 100 level students at the time of application
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
• 200 level students and above
• Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
• Dependants of naoc/nae/aenr
Only Indigenes of naoc Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology and Geosciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Deadline: Closing date for receipt of e-applications is strictly March 9, 2015.
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place at designated centres to be communicated to applicants at a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
Method Of Application
Application is open to 100 level students only.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
1. Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
2. School ID Card
3. O’level Certificate
4. Admission Letter
5. Birth Certificate
6. Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
7. JAMB Result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click onwww.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
Login with Email and Password to complete the form
After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
Visit any of the 37 capture centres www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
Application closes March 9, 2015.