Today, we wish to communicate to all prospective students of the NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY, (NDA), Kaduna State Nigeria, on their requirement for entry into admissible programmes.
We believe this would guide you properly on the relevant issues to dwell on.
Prospective candidates for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, NDA, Kaduna, must possess the following -:
1. Minimum of 5 Credit passes at SSCE (WAEC or NECO) or GCE O/L obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.
2. Credit in English Language and Mathematics.
3 At least one supporting relevant credit to the compulsory credits in faculty of Arts and Social Sciences and Faculty of Science.
Remember to : Apply For NDA Admission 2015/2016 here
However, only one supporting relevant
credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
4. Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old at the time of entry into the Academy. Note that Nigerian Airforce candidates must be between 17 and 18. years old at entry.
5. Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.50 metres for female.
6. Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
7. Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
8. Present a Certificate of Origin obtained from a Local Government Area and a Certificate of State indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor is desirable.
1. Awaiting results are not qualified. Results not submitted with the application for will not be accepted.
2. Only examination results of 5 years from date will be accepted.
3. Currently, admission into the academy is for both male and female Nigerians only.
We wish you all the best in your application,