All Prospective students of the Lagos State University, LASU, are to take note of the following information concerning the University’s central screening and admission exercise via Change of course!
UPDATE ON THE CENTRAL SCREENING FOR THE NEWLY ADMITTED CANDIDATES INTO LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY (2014/2015)
1. REJECTION CANDIDATES All REJECTED candidates are to pay the sum of two thousand, five hundred naira only (N2,500) for change of course; and report for the screening on Wednesday 14th January, 2015.
2. CHANGE OF INSTITUTION CANDIDATES All candidates admitted into Lagos State University but whose JAMB admission letter indicated another University and had earlier paid the sum of two thousand, five hundred naira (N2,500) only for the change of institution are to wait for further information on LASU website.
3. CANDIDATES WITHOUT JAMB ADMISSION LETTER All candidates admitted into Lagos State University in the 2014/2015 session whose admission status still reads ¡®SORRY, NO ADMISSION YET¡¯ on JAMB website are to pay the sum of two thousand, five hundred naira (N2,500) only for the change of course/ institution. Candidates in this category should also wait for further information on the date of their screening, however, they are to report to the Admissions office, LASU Ojo Campus on Wednesday 14th January, 2015 with original and photocopy of JAMB notification of results and evidence of payment for the change of course/ institution (both the Invoice and Quickteller transaction receipt).
NOTE: FINAL ADMISSION WILL BE COMMUNICATED BY JAMB. ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE ONLINE
PROCEDURE FOR THE ONLINE PAYMENT
Visit LASU website: www.lasu.edu.ng
1. Click on PAY FEES
2. On the displayed page enter your UTME Registration Number in the column for Matriculation Number
3. Select Main Campus in the column for Campus 4. Select Undergraduate in the column for Study Type
5. Click on Proceed to view your details and amount payable
6. Click on Confirm Payment Information and proceed. This will generate the Transaction ID that you will then use to pay at: www.quickteller.com/lasu
7. Print both the Transaction ID page (Invoice) and Quickteller Successful Transaction Page (after payment)
Succesful students are to check Undergraduate Scholarships You should Apply in 2015 here