All fresh students are hereby directed to report for screening and clearance exercise which will commence on the 26th January, 2015 with the following documents:
• FUPRE receipt for payment of N30, 000 non-refundable acceptance fees for fresh students
• Institution’s copy of JAMB admission letter
• JAMB result slip
• Post UTME result
• FUPRE online clearance result
• Transferred students should present endorsed
transfer form for N5,000
• Senior school certificate result (WAEC or NECO)
• Birth certificate or age declaration
• Local government letter of identification
• Four coloured passport photographs
• Two coloured post card photographs
• NECO and WAEC result scratch cards
• Two photocopies of each of the items in nos
1,2,3,4,5 and 6.
If already admitted to any tertiary institution prior to FUPRE’s admission, if present approved rejection form in respect of earlier admission.
We wish all students the best!