Candidates for Direct Entry Admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) who have registered with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have a Degree or at least a Merit/Lower credit level pass in Diploma or NCE, or RN/RM Certificate are hereby invited for screening and interview.
1. SCREENING EXERCISE
The screening will be conducted at the Nsukka campus of the University on Saturday, September 20, 2014 at 8.30am.
a) Eligible candidates should pay a processing fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) and obtain a scratch card for online pre-registration at any branch of:
ZENITH Bank Plc,
UBA Plc, in the major cities of the Federation, and the
University of Nigeria Micro-Finance Banks at Enugu and Nsukka.
b) Online Pre-registration commences on Tuesday, September 2, 2014 and ends on Friday, September 12, 2014. Those who fail to register within this period will not be screened.
With the scratch card, candidates should access and complete the University of Nigeria 2014/2015 Direct Entry Screening form on-line at www.unnportal.com
All candidates are required to bring the following for the screening exercise:
i) A copy of online form carrying the candidate’s passport-sized photograph and duly completed;
ii) 2014/2015 Direct Entry JAMB Registration slip;
iii) HB pencil and Eraser.
No GSM handsets, Calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening hall.
Information on the halls for the screening will be made available on the University of Nigeria website, www.unn.edu.ng, before the screening date.
VISUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES
Blind candidates are not invited to the screening, but they should register online.
The result of the screening exercise can be accessed with the appropriate scratch cards at the University of Nigeria Portal www.unnportal.com from Sunday September 21, 2014.
2. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE
Candidates who score 200 and above in the screening will be interviewed at Nsukka and Enugu campuses of the University on the following dates
INTERVIEW SCHEDULE FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
Candidates who score 200 and above in the screening will be interviewed at Nsukka and Enugu campuses of the University on the following dates: NSUKKA CAMPUS: WEDNESDAY, September 24, 2014 TIME: 9.00 am:
1. Faculty Of Agriculture: Venue: Faculty of Agriculture Conference Room.
2. Faculty Of Arts: Venue: Faculty of Arts Conference Room.
3. Faculty Of Biological Sciences: Venue: Faculty of Biological Sciences Conference Room.
4. Faculty Of Education: Venue: Faculty of Education Conference Room.
5. Faculty Of Engineering: Venue: Faculty of Engineering Conference.
6. Faculty Of Pharmaceutical Sciences: Venue: Fac. of Pharmaceutical Sciences Conference Room.
7. Faculty Of Physical Sciences: Venue: Faculty of Physical Sciences Conference Room.
8. Faculty Of Social Sciences: Venue: Faculty of Social Sciences Conference Room.
9. Faculty Of Veterinary Medicine: Venue: Faculty of Veterinary Medicine Conference Room.
ENUGU CAMPUS THURSDAY September 25, 2014 TIME: 9.00 am:
1. Faculty Of Business Administration: Venue: Faculty of Business Administration Conference Room
2. Faculty Of Environmental Studies: Venue: Faculty of Environmental Studies Conference Room
3. Faculty Of Health Sciences & Technology: Venue: Faculty of Health Sciences & Technology Conference Room
4. Faculty Of Law: Venue: Faculty of Law Conference Room
5. Faculty Of Medical Sciences and Dentistry: Venue: Faculty of Medical Sciences Conference Room.