UNIABUJA Admission List 2014/2015 Out

The Authorities of the University of Abuja, UNIABUJA has released her UNIABUJA 2014 Admission list of successful intakes in all approved programmes of the school for the 2014/2015 academic session.

The UNIABUJA admission list 2014 which has been published online can be accessed by clicking here

See Also:
1. How To Apply For JAMB 2015 UTME

Admitted candidates are to get the following for clearance;
1. Passport photographs(15 copies)
2. Statement of results
3. State of origin certificate
4. Date of birth certificate
5. Letter of undertaking from parent or guardian.

We congratulate all admitted students and ask them to proceed to the school premises for further informations on clearance and registrations.

VNTI UNIABUJA

Confused??? Ask Questions Using The Comment Box below, and we shall reply you within the hour!!!

Join Us On BBM With PIN: 790B3D84
Dont Forget To Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!

Your support is our future!

JAMB 2015 forms Out, Apply Now
Click Here For Other Admission Forms You Can Apply
Click Here To Download FREE POST-UTME Past Questions
Click here for All Released Admission Lists

Comments

1. achi obadiah says:

Can I use my neco result 8 creadit to apply for direct entry.

2. achi obadiah says:

Can I use my use Neco result to Apply ?

3. the response is: not admitted yet

4. hu is pasting this fake info about Unibuja admission? Be warned! Don’t make ds place look childish.

5. pls when did they write their post utme? M confused cos i didnt write any post utme. Pls when????

6. I was told 2 wait til 12 b4 i can start anitn is it tru?

7. Am really confused here because uniabuja is yet to release the admission list for 2013/2014 set? How can they just give 2014/2015 with giving 2013/2014? Set? And a friend of mine in the school said dey are yet to release any admission list..so what are you people saying now? Who do I believe? Am really confused please reply

• A number of persons were offered admission and can access their status at the JAMB portal.

If they haven’t given admission for 2013/2014, then, they can’t be allowed to partake in the 2014/2015 admission session!

8. Pls wen wll d 2nd list b awt

9. pls is the 2nd batch list out?

10. Pls wen is d 2nd list comin out?

11. Hy am realy finding it dificult 2 check d admission list here cant even input my registratin number y?

12. victor krome says:

..plzz doz dt min dt if we chekd jamb site n it shows nt yet I still av chances for second list n plz did dey wryt ume…I really nid ds admiss

13. Eluagu Gaius says:

Please is the direct entry list out also? 2014/2015

14. Shaibu abdulgafar says:

Iz direct entry list out? Nd wen re we xpectin it cos dy re rsume on 24 dis mont

15. Shaibu abdulgafar says:

I tri 2 chck admtion list bt dy re only showin reg procedure. Pls hw cn i check d list b4 procedure

16. Shaibu abdulgafar says:

I cnt get d list bt only procedure

17. Dy ask 2 buy pin 4rm zenith bank ix it evry body dat apply or only dose dat hv admition nw?

18. please is postgraduate list out and how can it be accessed

19. I cnt get d pin 4rm zenit bank dat’s in my area, ix it witin d bank school premises?

20. Shaibu abdulgafar says:

I cnt get d pin 4rm zenit bank in my area, ix it witin school bank premises?

21. The required pin, is it Jamb scratch card pin or another pin?

22. Do a person dat have admission in 2013/2014 need to check the school portal again

23. Is direct entry list out?

24. The Lord has done it for me o