Kogi State University Cut-Off Marks 2014/2015

Following the release of the KSU Post UTME results of the Kogi State University, Anyigba, the admission cut-off marks for the 2014/2015 academic session has been released.

According to our reports, the KSU Cut-off marks for 2014/2015 admission into approved programmes of the Kogi State University, has been released by the senate of the University.

See Also: Check KSU Post UTME results 2014 Here

Outlined below is the KSU admissioncut-off marks for the 2014/2015 academic session:
AGRIC :40.
PHYSICS:42
PHILOSOPHY::40.
SOCIOLOGY:40.
ACCOUNTING:43,
BUSSADMIN:40,
PUBADMIN:40.

We wish you all the best!!

VNTI KSU

Confused??? Ask Questions Using The Comment Box below, and we shall reply you within the hour!!!

Join Us On BBM With PIN: 790B3D84
Dont Forget To Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!

Your support is our future!

JAMB 2015 forms Out, Apply Now
Click Here For Other Admission Forms You Can Apply
Click Here To Download FREE POST-UTME Past Questions
Click here for All Released Admission Lists

Comments

1. achema ojoma says:

But I scored 44.30 and I apply for masscom can I still gain admision for masszomm?

2. Gabriel Akpa Audu says:

I apply micro biology in ksu and i score 37.6 any chance of admission for me?

3. ekele peace says:

im from kogi state nd i applied for law,i scored 48.7 in my postutme…any hope of admission????

4. I scored 40.8 and i apply for economics and I’m from kogi state did i have any hope for admission?

5. What about banking and finance

6. valentine emmanuel says:

Pls am 4rm kogi state,i aplied 4 medicine n i got 54.8,any hop or wl dy chang my cours?pls urgent reply.

7. Please what is the cut off mark for banking and finance

8. What’s the cut off mark for computer science?..besides I heard that the instituition’s senate hasn’t release this year’s cut off mark, how true is that?

9. I scored 39.30 nd I applied for english/literary studies am frm logo state,any hope

10. Please what is 2014 ksu cut off mark

11. Coz i scored 41.30 in post utme nd my course is po scince

12. pls am from enugu,
    i applied for computer science and i scored 45.00. Computer science cut off mark is not here,whats up,will i get it?

13. oluwaseyi says:

pls wen is ksu goin to release d admission list

14. musa victoria says:

Am from kogi state and i applied for masscomm. But i scored 39.20 any hope of admission?

15. musa victoria says:

When will the admission list likely to come out now.

16. I scored 50 and I applied for theatre arts.. what’s the cut off for theatre arts

17. hannah Afolayan says:

Pls what is the cut off mark for banking and finance sir

18. i score 42.60 and i apply for accounting and am from Edo state; any hope for me?

19. Alabi victoria says:

Am 4rm kogi,i scored 55.10 in d post utme and i applied 4 biochem but d result i wana use wl nt b out til feb.Wat cn i do.

20. Alabi victoria says:

U mean

21. I scored 35.5 applying 4 biochemistry,am an indegene…any hope

22. Tnk u very much@VNTI…..hope 2 admitted ijn-amen

23. Pls.course like wat shud I expect?

• Cant say. The School would grant you any course they feel convenient and whose cut-off you passed, with you being an indegine

24. TNX….but derz no cut mark below 40!

25. VICTORIA MUSA says:

do i have any hope of seeing my name in the admision list? cos i scored 39.20. frm kogi state

26. where is computer science cutt off mark

27. Wit 35.5 wud my name b among d 1st batch?indegene.BIOCHEM.

28. ibrahim tajudeen says:

hope if you com out with d cutoff mark u are sure of admtion?

29. i score 34.3 applyed for microbiology an am indegene,any hpe for me?

30. i scored 41.50 econs not an indigene

31. Pls,there’s a new cut-off mark released by d skul yesterday…what’s dat all Abt?

32. victoria musa says:

do i realy av any hope of admision cos i scored 39.20 nd applied 4 mass comm am from kogi state. wil my name cum out?

33. i got 48.9 nd applied for medicine,any hope of ma name on d admission list?nut an indigene tho

34. Attah Gideonjerry says:

Pls i scored 52.8 and applied for medicine and i’m an indigene too any hope for me

35. Ibrahim ige says:

microbio is 48 n i got 46 pls any hope.

36. Pls I apply for law which is 55 n scored 53.10 pls any hope of admission???

37. isiaka wada says:

am from kogi state i score 40.16 in my post ume and am going for poli sci any hope pls

38. Can non indigene be given admission 57.5 for medicine

39. VICTORIA MUSA says:

IS IT COMPULSORY DAT AN INDIGEN WIL B GIVEN ADMISSION?

40. I scored 56:30 and i chose political science and am an indigene. How sure is my admission? And when will the merit list be released.

• As long as you surpassed the cut off above, you are already admitted. The KSU admission list would be published as soon as its ready

41. I score 43.40 and I apply for theatre arts which is 40 Buh not an indigene hope I can be expecting my name from the merit list

42. Am from enugu state & I scored 44.40, Bus Administration, can I still gain admission?.

43. vtni my name is not on jamb list and am on able to check it through skul site pls wats going on pls

44. I got 44.6 applying for accounting,my name is not on the merit list,any hope for me?