UNN Cut-Off Mark 2014/2015 Out

Many Prospective students of the University Of Nigeria, UNN have asked us questions like, whats the UNN Cut-off for medicine, Nursing and others, etc.

Now, The Post UME Result is out. And the aggregate is JAMB plus POST UME divided by 2. The cut off marks were not made public by the school, but some departments can tell you their cutoff marks if you ask. The primary admission list will be out very soon, that will determine when supplementary will start.

UNN CUT OFF MARK :
Zoology and Botany: Took All that applied
Biochemistry 226 Anambra: 219
Microbiology 224
Management 229 Enugu:220
electronics engineering 220
pol science 244

The admission list will be released very soon

We will keep you updated on any other one.

To get the cut-off for your department, comment your dept below and check back later or simply visit the school premises.

– Chime Chinonso Simon
VNTI UNN

Comments

1. Josephine says:

What about the faculty of law

2. Cut off mark for education social science

3. okoronkwo chukwuemeka says:

Wadup

4. Pls what is the cutoff mark of Economics for Enugu state

5. I applied for psychology. I scored 245 in jamb n 250 in putme of UNN, bt i wnt to ask if u guys hv any recent news abt d cut-off mark for psychology dept?

6. asogwa okechukwu says:

What of Electronic Engineering

7. Pls r u sure dis is 4 2014 and if it is wat is d cutof mark for pub admin

8. JAMES NNEKA says:

GOOD MORNING, PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW THE DEPARTMENTAL CUTOFF MARK FOR SOCIOLOGY. MY JAMB + POST UME =377 ÷ 2= 188.5. PLEASE, DO I STILL HAVE A CHANCE OF BEEN ADMITTED INTO THE DEPARTMENT OF SOCIOLOGY? I WILL BE GLAD IF MY REQUEST IS GRANTED, THANK YOU.

9. PLEASE I NEED 2014/2015 UNN CUT OFF MARK FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

10. johnbosco osakwe says:

business management

11. benks tobe says:

hi; pls i wrote geology and scored 216.5 as average. wat are my chances of getting into dt Dept.

12. Ifeomachi Obiogbolu says:

Dentistry

13. Wat is d department cut-off mark for business admin pls

14. oriaku uchenna cyril says:

my name is oriaku uchenna cyril .i got 203 in jamb & scored 250 in post utme and my cost is accountancy. Iam from Abia state is there any possibility of getting accounts with this marks. Thanks

15. ajuluchukwu ugwu says:

Please what is the cut off mark for fine and visual art. Thanks in anticipation for your response.

16. Precious georgina says:

Pls…wats d 2014/2015 state cut-off mark for med/surg Delta state??

17. What about mass comm?

18. kings nzekwe says:

Education/ socia science pls.

19. kings nzekwe says:

Education/ social science pls.

20. lillian ugwu says:

Pls…..what is d cut off mark for archaeology and tourism.

21. Wat z d cutoff mark for history for abia state

22. Please…what’s the Fine and applied arts cut-off mark?

23. my total score is 205 and my course is pub admin,my name wasnt out on d first list so i applied for a supplementary form nd i changd my course to social work,wats d possibility dat i wil get d admission nd wen wil d list b out?pls i need ur reply urgently,tanks

24. Can some one who got total 214 gain admission into unn, civil eng.

25. D cutoff 4 medicine and surg in Unn 2014/2015 is 292.5 not 275….this 275 u posted decieved a lot of people and I am one of them….so many people passed 275 but weren’t admitted…… Make sure u get d correct info b4 posting them here… 292.5 was d merit cutoff..Enugu was 288 …anambra was 285…IMO was 286….that 275 u are talking of as merit cutoff shud be d cutoff 4 ELDS

26. ogechi christiana akwaja says:

cutoff mark for mass comm

27. ogechi christiana akwaja says:

can i get an admission in unn wit my mark which is 181

28. Uncle Uche says:

I got 191 in jamb, can admission be made for me to study Business managment at UNN

29. please reduce the cutoff mark it is to high especially for law and medicine