Check PolyIbadan Post UTME (CBT) Result 2014/2015

This is to inform candidates that sat for the 2014/2015 post UTME/CBT exam that the admission list has been released.

Candidates can now check for their result by clicking here: http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/register/login-user.html

See Also: Check Polyibadan Departmental Cut-off Marks 2014/2015

Type in your Username and Password

Click on “Login”

VNTI POLYIBADAN

Comments

1. i dont see my CBT scores what can i do

2. adekanmbi Temitope Adejoke says:

Sir,ma, I have been try to check my post utme result but no way,what shuold i do.

3. Each time i try to check my post utme result it says the username/password are incorrect, i dont know what to do.

4. orji jessica says:

are they truly upgrading scores in ibadan poly post utme???

5. Rodiah Adebiyi says:

please sir /ma…i have been unable to check my result but each time i try to check my result they tell me Error You are not authorised to view this resource.

6. Musa jibrin says:

Sir.ma.pls my post utme result.they say my password and username do nt match.and i knw why pls oo

7. i scored 50.38 for computer engineer,and d cutoff mark is 50.63…….pls can i still b admitted

8. ogunmidede ismail .o. says:

oga,d marks sum up to be 51 nd i apply for mass cimunication in ibadan poly,bt i was told dt d cutt off for masscom is 58.5,plz wht chance of ganing d asmztn do i hav?

9. Matthemovic says:

Pls I Scored 48 And My Course Is 53.5, Whats D Chance Of Gaining Admision?

10. Plz I scrd 37.5 Ãήϑ I applied for mech engine,,,,,is there chance for admission………..am from oyo state…….. ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣

11. Aliu Damilola Esther says:

pls sir/ma,it was updated that there is no change of course for 2014/2015 applicants.i did my change of course from lab.science to statistics because i got 44.25.i did my change of course before the cut off mark was released,is there any way out for me ?

12. Aliu Damilola Esther says:

Pls sir/ma,the change of course payment was written on my admission portal in polyibadan already.My thought was,they shouldn’t have opened there change of course portal when they know they arent going to allow it this year.so, how will i collect my money.because i know it is waste already.i need the money to obtain another jamb form.

13. Aliu Damilola Esther says:

pls ma/sir, how do i check my name,since the admission list is out?

14. adekunle egbeda says:

Sir,if i may ask the cutoff mark,he it the same thing with HND cut off.

15. Aliu Damilola Esther says:

pls sir/ma,when will second batch list be out?

16. tobi adebayo says:

Pls sir\ma, when is HND post UTME exam coming up…. Thanks n God bless

17. shemmytee says:

Pls sir… on my result is no data yet…. is it dat no admission for me or wat pls

18. is d 2nd batch out

19. Balogun Abiodun says:

sir, what is the cut off mark for HND MECHANICAL applicants or is the samething as with the one listed out for ND student and when is the result coming out?

20. Pls. Is it sure dat d 2nd batch wil be release?

21. Popoola olajumoke esther says:

Pls, wen is d HND(CBT) result be out?

22. Pls Ma,is dere goin to be 2nd and 3rd batch.

23. Abiodun Abiodun says:

Pls i scored 32 in my S.L.T/microbiology option and they said the cut off mark is 28 if it is biology/microbiology and micobiology 40, Pls i’m i qualify for the screening.

24. Wats d utme cutoff mark for poly ibadan?

25. Pls ma/ sir I need d link to check my result HND post UTME