A fire outbreak at the female hostel of Benue State University Makurdi, (BSUM) has rendered about 92 female students homeless.
The fire, which was said to have started around 10.00 a.m in one of the rooms, destroyed valuable items belonging to the students.
At about 1.00 p.m, men of the state fire service, were seen struggling to put out the fire.
The Dean, Students’ Affairs of the institution, Professor Armstrong Adejoh, has said that the incident may have either been triggered by power fluctuation due to epileptic power supply in the school or a human error.
Confused??? Ask Questions Using The Comment Box below, and we shall reply you within the hour!!!
Join Us On BBM With PIN: 790B3D84
Dont Forget To Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!
Your support is our future!
• Click Here To Check Your School’s Post-UTME Date
• Click Here For Other Admission Forms You Can Apply
• Click Here To Download FREE POST-UTME Past Questions
• Click here for how to Check JAMB 2014 Results