UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN.
2014/2015 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION
1. The University of Ibadan, Ibadan, hereby requests all candidates who made the University their Institution of choice and scored 200 or above in the2014 UTME Examination to submit their bio-data and SSCE, WAEC/NECO results ONLINE through http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ngon or before Monday,21 July, 2014.
A (i)Candidates are to payN2, 000.00for Admission Processing andN1, 000.00for checking of results. The total sum ofN3, 000.00 should be paid into any of the underlisted accounts :
UI Admission Processing Fee Account Details:
Mainstreet Bank Plc (Acct. No- 6000085286)
First Bank of Nigeria Plc (Acct. No – 2018156959)
University of Ibadan Micro-Finance Bank, U.I. (Acct. No-1050000027)
The teller should have full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee.
Name and JAMB Registration Numbershould be quoted in the depositor’s name at the point of payment (in the Bank). The following format could be adopted:
JAMBregistration number/names e.g. 93145667FE/SHUAIB, OLADIMEJI OKIGBO
(ii) Consequent upon payment of the total sum of N3, 000.00 for Admission Processing and for checking of results at the bank, candidates are expected to submit their Teller Numbers and branch details online. This should be done by logging-in on: http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ngwith the JAMB Registration Number and submission of a valid/functional e-mail address and GSM number (for SMS text).
(iii) Candidates will retrieve username and PIN-number on the same web page, immediately after submission of bank teller details.
(iv) Candidates are then expected to log onto http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ngto submit their bio-data and ‘O’ level results.
(v) Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead todisqualification.
B(i) Please fill the on-line forms inCAPITALletters only.
(ii) Candidates can return to the portal, up till 21 July, 2014 to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions. Please ensure that you click “FINAL SUBMISSION” before printing. Applicants should notethat no further editingCAN be done after final submissions.
(iii) Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers to enable the University reach you in the course of the Admission exercise or whenever the need arises.
(iv) Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures.The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kB.
The photographs must be on white background showing both ears, without glasses, cap or headgear.
(v) An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng /helpdeskwill be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
Candidates that are duly registered and processed for the Post-UTME Screening exercise will access their screening details on the admissions portal at a date to be announced later.
3. Candidates should please note that it is only when an ‘O’ level result is deficient for a course of choice that another deficient result may be presented to complement. Candidates presenting two ‘O’ level results (6 credits at 2 Sittings) should ensure that the comprehensive details of both results are submitted.
4. The deadline for submission of bio-data / ‘O’ level results may not be extended. Any candidate whose data are not submitted within the stipulated time may not be considered for Post-UTME Screening and for admission.
5. Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submitgenuine documentsonly. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
6. Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
7 Finally, candidates are requested to note that payment of the sum ofN3, 000.00 is for processing of each applicant’s application and for checking of result. This does not guarantee admission.
Olujimi I. Olukoya, MNIM, FPA
Confused??? Ask Questions Using The Comment Box below, and we shall reply you within the hour!!!
Join Us On BBM With PIN: 790B3D84
Dont Forget To Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!
Your support is our future!
• Click Here To Check Your School’s Post-UTME Date
• Click Here For Other Admission Forms You Can Apply
• Click Here To Download FREE POST-UTME Past Questions
• Click here for how to Check JAMB 2014 Results