The Post-UME Screening Exercise for candidates who applied to GSU Gombe as First choice and scored 180/or above in the relevant subjects in the 2014 UTME has been scheduled. Those who applied through Direct Entry First Choice are eligible for the screening exercise and aptitude test too.
Screening exercise will be conducted from Wednesday 30th July to Friday 1st August, 2014 by 8:00 am at the Convocation Square.
Candidate should bring along the following for the screening exercise:
1. JAMB Result Slip for the 2014 UTME or online Registration slip for Direct Entry.
2. Originals and Photocopies of their Credentials.
3. Two Coloured passport size photographs.
4. Two thousand, Two Hundred Naira Only (N2,200.00) non-refundable Pre-Registration processing charges.
The aptitude test will be conducted on Saturday 2nd August, 2014 by 7:00 am. Candidates should bring along the following;
a) Duly filled and signed Screening Slip.
b) Writing materials.
Confused??? Ask Questions Using The Comment Box below, and we shall reply you within the hour!!!
Join Us On BBM With PIN: 790B3D84
Dont Forget To Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!
Your support is our future!
• Click Here To Check Your School’s Post-UTME Date
• Click Here For Other Admission Forms You Can Apply
• Click Here To Download FREE POST-UTME Past Questions
• Click here for how to Check JAMB 2014 Results