The Federal University of Petroleum Resouces has announced the 2014/2015 Post-UTME sales of for and Registration details.
To be admitted into any department, applicant must meet certain minimum requirements such as 5 credit in O’level in ONE sitting, score 180 and above in UTME.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for Post UTME, candidates are to pay a non-refundable processing fee of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only into any of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun accounts (see details below):
Account Name: Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun
Bank Account Number
Wema Bank Plc,
Guaranty Trust Bank
Plc, Effurun 0106662079
UBA Plc, Effurun 1015219809
Access Bank Plc,
The teller should have SURNAME and full names of the candidate (in capital letters) as in the UTME result slip with candidate’s UTME registration number.
Online registration begins July 14th, 2014
AFTER BANK PAYMENT:
• Collect your copy of the Teller
• Go straight to a Cyber Cafe
• Log into www.fupre.edu.ng. Click on Post UTME Online Registration link
• Click on Start Post UTME Online Registration button and enter your JAMB registration number then click CONTINUE button to proceed
• Complete the rest parts of the online form
• Enter the Teller Number into the appropriate space
• SUBMIT and print the confirmation page
Application Closes Monday July 28th, 2014
It is not E-Transact; Just a normal bank deposit method so you don’t need a PIN or a password from the bank.
The screening will take place on Saturday 2nd August, 2014. Time 8.00am
All candidates are required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
Depositor’s copy of the bank teller(s) indicating payment of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) processing fee
Three (3) copies of completed registration form (printed from the FUPRE website)
Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
Candidates are implored to come to the examination centre with three (3) copies of their recent passport photograph
Candidates should come with their HB pencils and other writing materials
Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or electronic gadgets into the screening venue.
Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Confused??? Ask Questions Using The Comment Box below, and we shall reply you within the hour!!!
Join Us On BBM With PIN: 790B3D84
Dont Forget To Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!
Your support is our future!
• Click Here To Check Your School’s Post-UTME Date
• Click Here For Other Admission Forms You Can Apply
• Click Here To Download FREE POST-UTME Past Questions
• Click here for how to Check JAMB 2014 Results