As always, we try to bring you details of recently taken examinations in various tertiary Institutions.
Below are the basic things we believe you need to know about the UNIVERSITY OF BENIN’S 2014 post-utme screening examination.
• The UNIBEN’s post-utme Past question is okay to study for preparation and familiarization of questions. But do not expect an exact repeat of a set of questions, though questions can be interchanged.
Click here to download Free UNIBEN Past Questions
• We urge candidates not to give up by changing course or Institution probably due to your low UTME score, you can still hit the treasure in your post-utme with hardwork and zeal.
• The UNIBEN 2014 post-utme examination is sincerely not hard as you think or as many people tag it, once you prepare well, you are in.
• To sit for the UNIBEN 2014 Post-UTME Screening, You have to cross the 200 Mark Cut-off.
If you crossed the 200 mark. No matter the score, the issue is you are qualified to write post ume. This is where you have to put in all your strength to make sure you dont score below 50 else no admission will be given. I have seen folks with 207 jamb 57pume gained admission, 258 jamb 56 not admitted … its vice versa, some get lucky some don’t . This is where you need to call on God and study your books.
• the UNIBEN 2014 post-utme consists of 80 questions with just 40 english and 40 general papers so do not expect any chemistry, physics, government e.t.c.
• UNIBEN 2014 Post utme form is not SUPPOSED and WOULD NOT be out now ‘because the Institution is still on session but that should not be a reason why you should not read, as we expect the UNIBEN 2014 post-Utme to be written in July or August 2014.
• For Geology Aspirants, UNIBEN doesn’t accept geography in utme, You can opt infor the following, Biology or Math, English, Chemistry and Physics.
• For Business administration aspirants, You must have put in English, Economics, mathematics and government.
HOW TO CALCULATE AVERAGE SCORE
Calculating your average score ahead of UNIBEN’s admission is quite easy.
Lets say you score 280 at the UNIBEN’S 2014 Post-UTME screening, it will then be divide by 8 and added to your pume score maybe 80 which is also divided by 2. The total sum of both will be added to give you your aggregate score which must be above 50.
Summary:280/8= 35, 80/2=40… Sum total of both=75… That’s a good score to give you your desired result.
• We have various UNIBEN past questions, available at our past questions section Click here to download UNIBEN Post-UTME Past Questions
Ask questions using the comment box below, if confused, and we shall do well to answer you all.
Share this using the links below if you find it helpful.
Confused??? Ask Questions Using The Comment Box below, and we shall reply you within the hour!!!
Join Us On BBM With PIN: 790B3D84
Dont Forget To Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!
Your support is our future!
• Click Here To Check Your School’s Post-UTME Date
• Click Here For Other Admission Forms You Can Apply
• Click Here To Download FREE POST-UTME Past Questions
• Click here for how to Check JAMB 2014 Results