Registration of students for 2014/2015 post UTME screening for admission into Institute of Management Technology, Enugu has commenced.
Who is qualified to apply
1. All JAMBites who made IMT 1st, and or 2nd choice.
2. Candidates in (1) above who scored 150 and above in JAMB.
3. Candidates who did not make IMT any choice in JAMB but scored up to 150 can also apply.
How to purchase IMT Enugu Post UTME forms/e-PIN
Application forms are sold in the under listed banks in Enugu at the cost of N5,000.00 (five thousand naira only).
* Zenith Bank Plc, Trans-Ekulu, Enugu.
* Fidelity Bank Plc, Ogui Road, Enugu.
* Mainstreet Bank Ltd, Ogui Road, Enugu.
* First Bank of Nig. Plc, Okpara Avenue, Enugu.
* United Bank for Africa Plc,Station Road, Enugu.
After obtaining the application forms (e-PIN) from the banks, kindly follow the guidelines below to register online:-
Using the PIN go to www.imt.edu.ng. To fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
Deadline for application is 29th August 2014.
Screening Exercise Date 17th -19th September 2014.
Requirements for Screening
1. HB pencil and Eraser.
2. Acknowledgement slip for post UTME registration.
3. ORIGINAL JAMB RESULT Slip
4. Normal JAMB e-result notification with 2 photocopies.
Important Information to Candidates
1. Do not come with your parents, or guardian into the exam hall.
2. Mobile phones, and other electronic devices are not allowed.
3. For online application support please call: 08154797482, 08179195891, 08129806564, 08169691833;
VNTI IMT Enugu
Confused??? Ask Questions Using The Comment Box below, and we shall reply you within the hour!!!
Join Us On BBM With PIN: 790B3D84
Dont Forget To Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!
Your support is our future!
• Click Here To Check Your School’s Post-UTME Date
• Click Here For Other Admission Forms You Can Apply
• Click Here To Download FREE POST-UTME Past Questions
• Click here for how to Check JAMB 2014 Results