The Benue State University, Makurdi, BSUM, hereby invites applications from suitably interested and qualified candidates for admission into the Preliminary Science programme of the University for the 2014/2015 Session.
1. Candidates should posses NECO/WAEC Certificate or the GCE ordinary level or its equivalent, with Credit level Passes in at least four subjects at not more than two sittings, two of which must be in the Core Science subjects (Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology).
2. Please note that, MAY/JUNE 2014 examination results are valid for admission but November 2014 examination results are NOT valid for admission in 2014/2015 academic year.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
In line with the University’s decision, application for Preliminary Science Programme is online, and the following steps are to be followed strictly for a successful application.
1. Visit the BSU Website on www.bsum.edu.ng
2. Under ‘BSU Portal’ section, go to “Applications” and click on “Remedial”.
3. You will be asked to select the most preferred Remedial Course. There are two forms here, namely “Pre-application form” and “Continue Application”..
4. Fill the Pre-application form and print the payment invoice. Take the invoice to the under listed banks and make your payment of non-refundable application fee of N5, 000.00 (five thousand naira) only.
5. Get back to the website and logon through the same link and continue with the application through the “Continue Application” menu.
Union Bank Plc – Banks Road, Makurdi.
Unity Bank Plc (Opposite PHCN) – Banks Road, Makurdi
Confused??? Ask Questions Using The Comment Box below, and we shall reply you within the hour!!!
Join Us On BBM With PIN: 790B3D84
Dont Forget To Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!
Your support is our future!
• Click Here To Check Your School’s Post-UTME Date
• Click Here For Other Admission Forms You Can Apply
• Click Here To Download FREE POST-UTME Past Questions
• Click here for how to Check JAMB 2014 Results