Free Post-Utme Past Questions And Answers

Here, we have created a thread where prospective students can come and make demands for us to upload post-utme past questions of their Various Universities and Polytechnics and we would do our possible best to publish them in due time before the post-utme Season begins!!

ALso Read:
ADMITTED STUDENTS: HOW TO OBTAIN/GET YOUR JAMB ORIGINAL ADMISSION LETTER!!!
ADMITTED STUDENTS: HOW TO GET YOUR ORIGINAL JAMB UTME RESULTS!!

Currently, we have(Click link to download):

[sociallocker id=23696]

36. RSUST Post-UTME practice questions
37. OKOPOLY Post-UTME practice questions
38. UNIZIK Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers
39. FUAM Post-UTME Past Questions And Answers

40. FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions And Answers

[/sociallocker]

To download already available past questions, click on its link above.

If you have any past questions of any institution’s post-utme, not listed, please, send it to our mail on: support@nigerianuniversitynews.com and be rewarded immensely…..

ASk for past questions by comment below and lets know which schools to start working with!!

VNTI Publications

Comments

1. HarrydBravo says:

I NID RSUST PUME PAST QUESTIONS PLS!

2. osuji Philip says:

please I need unical past post utme questions

3. please i need futo and lagos state poly’s pume past questions and answers

4. Please sir I need FUPRE post ume past question.I will be glad to have it sir.Email:olubendeji@yahoo.com

5. IMSU AND FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE PLEASE

6. Kenneth B. David says:

Kaduna State University, KASU

7. Please sir,i need BUK post ume past question.my email is ubaidossai@gmail.com

8. Boss abeg i need Ebsu postume past question. would be grateful

9. onyinyechi samson says:

pls i need futo nd mapoly pume

10. pls sir i nid u.i past questions

11. Please, i am interested in Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa State and FEDPONEK, Nekede , Imo State.Thank you.

12. jessica says:

please sir i need Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education post-UTME past question

13. Emeka Nwankwo says:

i really want to thank the team of VNTI for helping us. but i applied for Delta State University, Please can you add DELSU here i really do not have money for Myedu and Myschool package. Thanks

14. Princess says:

Please I need the post utme past questions for GOMSU.thanks

15. toheeb bello says:

i need federal poly ilaro past question

16. Mr Lekan says:

Pls i need YABATECH post utme qstions.tanx

17. Please sir is the ABU Zaria past questions and answer for social sciences and art students? Or is the past question for all three Science (Med. Surg), Social Science and Art? Please is that how they set their Post utme exams? Thanks

• All courses

• I thank you sir for what you have used VNTI to do in the life of most successful students. Please sir you said all courses are included in the ABU Zaria Past questions and answers provided on the page. But there are only 67 pages and the subjects are (English, Economics and Government). Sir please i need your urgent reply. Am a science student. I wait for your reply.

18. Gud sir pls i need fupre past question. Tnx 4 ur gud job may God cotinu 2 bles u

19. Please, i need tasued postume past questions

20. Stanleo says:

Please, I need ANSU Postume past questions. I would be glad to have it. Thanks.

21. Stanleo says:

Plz i need Ansu postume past questions. Thanks.

22. Thanks sir, Much appreciated.

23. Dayveedo says:

You guys are too much, I pray God rewards you for the humanitarian works you are doing. More grease to your elbow

24. Madueke Ijeoma says:

Pls I need olabisi onabanjo university past questions of post ume

25. Audu Lovingkindness says:

Pls i need federal university, lokoja’s past post utme questions.

26. Dgreat yinkus says:

Please, i need poly ibadan post utme past questions. Thanks

27. Pls sir I need delsu past questions.

28. Oluwafemi says:

Plz i need FUPRE Putme past question.Email bigjoe09@yahoo.com

29. Stanleo says:

Pls sir, help me with Ansu postume past questions. Plz

30. M.s. Anyimode says:

Pls help post f.u.lokoja’s past post utme questions… Please i need it desperately… I beg of you sir.

31. Pls i nid akwa poly past post ume questions

32. Pls sir I need olabisi onabanjo university post ume past ouestion and pls sir when is the post ume taking place, thank you sir.

33. Please, I need fuoye past questions. I would be glad to have it. Thanks.

34. Micheal says:

Thanks

35. bertha Ezekiel says:

Pls sir/madam.i need akwaibom state university post ume past questions thanks

36. dammykrane says:

i need mapoly post utme boss

37. dammykrane says:

i need mapoly post utme my email is idowudamilola416@gmail.com

38. Afeez falabi says:

Taused past question

39. Afeez falabi says:

Pls i need Taused post direct entry past question.. Dis mai email afeezfalabi@yahoo.com

40. Plss boss….. I need. Micheal okpara university of agriculture post ume past question plsss…I will b so glad if I had it…

41. rachael says:

Pls I nid delsu pastquestion for business administration and also ibadan poly

42. I need fed uni lafia post utme.thanks.

43. Evaristus says:

pls can u upload past post utme questions and answers of UniAbuja for Medicine and Surgery?

44. Evaristus says:

Pls Sir Can u send me UniAbuja post utme past questions n answers for Med. Surg. To my email. Onyemaechiiva@gmail.com

45. princewill says:

pls sir….. i need usman danfodio university past questions….. tanx

46. Kayceee says:

Mouau please.

47. Pls, I need delsu past question.

48. RAYMOND FASHORO says:

THANKS FOR THE GOOD JOB YOU ARE DOING ON THIS PLATFORM, BUT PLS I NEED FUOYE POST UTME PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER. ASAP.

49. maria-goretty says:

pls sir i need DELSU past quest for banking and finance

50. Plz i need fupre past questions

51. I need poly ibadan post utme

52. Plz sir,i nid mouau past questn.thanks

53. Is post utme past questions cotrary to direct entry questions?? Or are the different from each other…….I nid a reply please

54. Olaiya Timmy says:

pls sir/ ma, i need ibadan poly postutme past question.

55. yusuf alarape says:

pls i need federal poly ilaro post utme past questions and answers.

56. Please i need polyibadan post ume question fast

57. Pls,I need lasu post utme past questions

58. Pls I need lasu post utme past questions

59. Chrisnora says:

Pls i nid uniport syllables for dis year or der past question

60. Genevieve Nwosu says:

please i can’t seem to fine myimsu’s post utme past questions

61. Genevieve Nwosu says:

I need myimsu post utme past questions

62. Pls post for fupre or mail it to me @Kidyoung40@gmail.com

63. Mouau past questions

64. Please I need michael okpara uni. Of agriculture past questions

65. Okpanachi joseph says:

please i need madonna university past questions …..pls do reply

66. okoroafor chijioke says:

vnti god will make you bigger, and pls sir i wud love to practice wit umudike past question,more blessings sir.

67. jane mathew says:

Please I need fupre post utme past questions

68. Ayodeji says:

Please i need oou & uniosun past questions my email is swisskiddcollins96@gmail.com

69. i neeed delsu post ume pass question pls send to my mail@rdonjash@yahoo.com or call 08167507799

70. Bolu olawale says:

Plz i need fed poly ilaro post utme

71. moses nora says:

I need imsu and nekede past question

72. moses nora says:

moses nora pls I need Imsu and nekede past question

73. Abiodun says:

I need Federal Poly Ede post utme past questions and answers

74. Abiola Rukayat says:

pls sir/ma I need lasu postutme past question for art student

75. THANKS FOR THE UNIPORT PAST QUESTION AND ANSWERS, I DO APPRECIATE IT.

76. progress paul says:

i need auchi poly past question and answers.

77. Alarape Yusuf says:

Please, i need federal poly ilaro post utme past question and answer….

78. ABUR TERHEMBA says:

Pls, Sir help me Post UTME past questions and answers from Kwara State Poly

79. OOU post-utme past question

80. gbenga abdulahi says:

pls i need AAUA past question before lastest tomorrow.

81. Please help me out with Moshood abiola polythecnic past questions (2007 – 2013)

82. Well done for ur gud wrk ova here, pls i nid FPA past questn nd answer, i mean fedpoly ado ekiti.

83. Please I need osustech past .my email is adetoyinbodaniel@gmail.com

84. Alamu oluwasegun says:

Please kindly send me past question of ospoly post utme or iree poly. Thank you sir!

85. Pls I need UI’s past question for medical science.

86. pls OUU post utme past question and mapoly post utme past question.Thank u

87. pls< mapoly past question

88. Pls I need mapoly post utme past question

89. GABRIEL TAMARAUEBI says:

please i need Edo state university past questions and answer ALI AMBROSE UNIVERSITY EKPOMA please oh

90. GABRIEL TAMARAUEBI says:

please i need Edo state university past question and answer AAU EKPOMA EDO STATE please oh

91. Plz I need yaba tech past questions

92. Pls I need Moshood Abiola poly post utme past questions

93. Please sir poly unwana is the next o, help post unwana poly affikpo. Past utme question, Good job, God bless u. UCHENA10@GMAIL.COM

94. I need Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto Past UTME Questions and Answers pls. Thank you

95. william Nnodi says:

pls cn i av udusok past post utme questions

96. I need UI past questions.

97. pls sir/ma I need federal polytechnic past questions paper

98. I need federal poly ilaro past questions

99. I nid futo,eksu and polyibadan post utme past questions

100. Pls help us with UNIOSUN post utme past questions

101. olakunlebiola says:

please help me with OAU post utme thanks

102. i need micheal okpara university if Agriculture umudike past Question

103. I need all naijadelta university pass question and answer if dy can send 2 my email or dat wil I luv most pls sir/ma or even if del is I site I can go and view dem here is my mail address (emojeroakpesirisamuel@yahoo.com) I beg of u

104. i need fupre postume past question pls help

105. Please Sir, I need past question for FUPRE

106. Chidinma says:

Pls sir, i need FUNAI post utme past questions paper

107. check dis out!!!

108. I want to thank you guys for the help that u guys are rendering to us,may almighty God bless you people.I also want to make a request for past question paper on theatre art in unizik and mass com in IMT enugu please thank you.e-mail nuelcool30@gmail.com

109. Pls sir!! Post FUOYE! FCEABEOKUTA! MAPOlY pls their putme past qustions pls am greatful for yur assistance

110. Pls ansu needed urgently today,pls sir……. Frankiceman5@gmail.com

111. thank you for this help. I need delsu post utme past question

112. I need Delsu post utme past questions. thank you for the help u are rendering.

113. Nid UNIOSUN & LASU PUTME past Question

114. Admin, is that UI past question real..? Cus i heard UI doesnt release their past questions….i mean University of Ibadan

115. trustee okorefe says:

pls i need post/utme past question for FUPRE

116. PLS POST UTME FOR NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY. THE ONE THEIR IS ONE OF OAU POST UTME THEIR. PLS HELP

117. fed pol ilaro ogun, abeokuta thanks

118. pls sir make it possible for we to be able to print the past questions. thanks

119. pls auchi pol past question

120. Admin thanks…..pls update UI own for us,it stops @ 2010

121. Please i need Fuoye and eksu Post utme past question

122. Sharanaf says:

Pls we need the past question of UNIVERSITY OF ADO-EKITI

123. theophilus sokuma says:

pls i need unilag’s past question

124. Oluseyi says:

Thanks for your good works sir… I would be grateful if UNIOSUN past questions could be added sir. Thanks

125. David Nyong says:

Thanks for the good job you guys are doing…. but i need the question from FSS-OYO, thanks

126. pls i need oou past question

127. waooooo…….i love this team,,,,may God strengthen ur will to move further…..u guys juzt safe so many souls nw.

128. pls sir I mid Tasued past questions, thkz

129. pls sir I nid Tasued past questions, thkz

130. pls sir, I need Aaua past question

131. PLEASE I NEED FUPRE POST UTME

132. georgey says:

133. georgey says:

pls admin, I urgently need Michael okpara university of agriculture umudike MOUAU’s past question. thank you. posted on 3rd of April, 2015

134. adenike says:

Pls I need UNILAG’s post utme past question…

135. pls I really need nekede past question, tank u

136. Babatunde says:

Please, FEDPO Ilaro’s is not here. Help make provision. May God continue to grease your elbow.

137. Babatunde says:

Please, FEDPO Ilaro’s post utme past question is not present here. Make provision, please. May God continue to grease your elbow.

138. pls i need fed poly ado past question urgently..

139. perfect gentleman says:

MOUAU postume past questions and answers and link please

140. Pls sir I am grateful for all u have done for us,but I would be glad if u can update post utme of kwara polytechnic for us. Thanks and God bless you.

141. Roland Akor says:

pls post utme past questions for nigeria police academy (polac)

142. Please sir,
    I need Federal University of Petroleum and Resources post UTME past questions and answers.

143. Ledisi joy says:

Gudday, pls I nid Ndu past pume questions 4 science students tnks nd God bless

144. emmanuel danladi says:

pls..cn u hlp post nsuk utme pst Q&A

145. bamidele anuoluwapo says:

master pls i need tasued and yaba tech pastquestion

146. Augustine iyke says:

Please Sir,
    Unilorin Past Question only have 1 year

147. please admin,i need the past question for poly ibadan.mia gmail address is yekoisrael@gmail.com.thank you and God bless you as you send it

148. Pls am in need of ibadan poly post utme.i beg u

149. Augustine iyke says:

pls i need lasu past question

150. Augustine iyke says:

Hello Sir
    the IMSU past question does not have much for commercial and art department subjects……..

i will be waiting for ur quick upload
    thanks

151. Ayobami Segun says:

Please Sir,i will b glad if u update me for Fupre Post Utme Past Questions,u can update me on ayobamisegun677@yahoo.com,Thanks.

152. Pls I need uniosun past question very urgent

153. comfort Nwachukwu says:

Thanks for all. Please i need Post UTME past questions from Micheal Okpara University, Umudike

154. comfort Nwachukwu says:

Please you are doing a wonderful work here. Please I need Post UTME Past Questions from Micheal Okpara University Agriculture, Umudike

155. sir pls .. help me and send answers to uniben past questions…I will be grateful …edillaw@gmail.com

156. Jephthah says:

pls I Ned Fupre post utme past question

157. pls i need EKSU POST UTME PAST-QUESTION

158. chidinma prudence says:

Thank you sir for the help so far, may God bless you. pls i need current unizik post utme past questions, i intend to read psychology

159. pls i need oou post utme past question

160. Pls admin I nid past questions on kwara poly, and which subjects will I take at unilorin and kwara poly for computer sci

161. jonznprince says:

please ook, how can I get auchi poly past question and answer

162. Please,i seriously need postume pass questions of FUPRE. (federal university of petroleum resources, effurun.) Tnx in advance.

163. Emmanuel says:

Please i need delsu post ume past question thanks

164. I applied for DELSU but d past questions are not listed here…can u̶̲̥̅̊ help me wit it

165. Good day. please I need Delta state university post utme past question. I will b very glad if you can help me with it. thank you for the ones you have shared with us. God bless.

166. Good day. please I need Delta state university post utme past question. I will b very glad if you can help me with it. thank you for the ones you have shared with us. God bless. Gywin unuafe@yahoo

167. Good day. please I need Delta state university post utme past question. I will b very glad if you can help me with it. thank you for the ones you have shared with us. God bless. Gywinunuafe@yahoo

168. lateefaht says:

pls oou post utme past question, i will b glad if u can help me wit dat

169. abdurrahmon says:

please i need bayero university kano (buk) and sokoto state polytechnic post utme past question and answer

170. azeez ayotola says:

thanks

171. Afuwape Qudus says:

pls uniosun post ume past question

172. thankx sir…plz i ibadanpoly past question

173. please i need uniosun past question osun state university past question

174. dan joel says:

pls sir i need post utme past questions and answers of university of usmanu danfodio (udusok) through this mail ;danjoel510@gmail.com

175. please sir I need uniosun and ekiti state university sir

176. mightklef says:

tankz so much sir……..I need uniosun post utme past questions……… tanz so much sir

177. pls,i need fuoye post utme past question

178. Chukwu Edith says:

Goodaftanoon sir/ma..Could you please forward FUNAI post ume past questions and answers.Thanks and remain blessed.

179. Eric De Great says:

Please I need RSUST Faculty of Engineering Post UTME past questions and answers from 2005/2006 to 2014/2015, Please send it to my mail if possible. Thanks and God Bless You

180. Please, I need OOU past questions

181. pls i need post utme for Akwa-lbom state polytechnic and that of kaduna . pls. thanks

182. agada221 says:

sir pls UNIzik post UMe pst question not complete pks sir do jiustice to it pls sir.

183. Pls i need uniben post ume past question 4 law.Tnx

184. Hello,
    You are doing a great work sir. Please I urgently need DELSU post UTME past questions.
    Regards.

185. Abiola Ola says:

Please i need Uniben Mass Communication pass question

186. I need FUOYE past question

187. Please cross-checking shows we have repeated questions for 2 to 3 schools. Please help resolve this, so as to avoid those who trust you from being misled

188. Please Anambra state university Uli (ANSU) past questions.. Thanks..

189. Oluseyi says:

Pls i’ve been asking for UNIOSUN past question for long sir…. Just some weeks to the post utme exam. Pls kindly add it soon

190. Aladeniyi Femi says:

Sir, Pls I was not able to download KWASU Question and the there is not link under it, pls help us to do something about it.
    and also we need EKSU Question

191. Aladeniyi Femi says:

Pls I need Eksu question please

192. pls i need EKSU post-Jamb Question

193. CHRISTIAN says:

PLS I NEED UNIPORT POST UME QUESTION.I WILL APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN

194. tnks for d gud wrk sir/ma. pls sir/ma, pls hlp us post unizik pst qst for pschology. tnk u nd God bless.

195. shelter says:

please I need delsu post utme past question for medicine.

196. spencer says:

Please Admi,I need Federal University of Bayelsa,Otuoke past questions.Please,thanks.

197. Michael says:

I need unizik post ume past question

198. pls I need OOU past questions and answers

199. femi olawuyi says:

psl sir, i need post utme past question for futminna,
    thank you femiabe001@gmail.com

200. DAMILOLA says:

pls i need LAUTECH,FUOYE,nd AKUNGBA putme…i wil b glad if it can be posted to my mail..lustregem@gmail.com

201. Augustine says:

Pls sir i need the one of funia , federal university of ebonyi state
    email180austine@gmail.com
    phone number 08097554049 pls sir i beg of u and also thnak u very much in advance

202. please sir i need federal poly nekede post utme past questions

203. Yusuff says:

Please Help Us To Post Polyibadan Past Question

204. gilbert says:

Pls sir,federal university lafia post utme past question and solution

205. Ebeshi francis says:

Pls admin, i need fuwukari past questions.

206. jeffery says:

pls sir,I applied for UDUSOK bt d problem is dat d past question is nt listed…thanks for ur assistance nd may God BLESS YOU

207. Omotoyosi says:

pls I need uniosun past questions urgently God bless you,abeg no fall my hand ooo na person recommend ur site for me

208. Oluwafunmilola says:

Please i need past questions for post utme for Imo State University for 2013-2015. Thank you for your response

209. Olamide says:

plz sir I need MAPOLY post-utme past-questions..(stevenolamidefreshboi@yahoo.com)

210. samuel says:

pls i need eksu post jamb past question urgently pls

211. Pls I nid OOU p-utme past questns and ans

212. Flamez says:

Please I nid for FUOYE (federal university of oye ekiti)

213. annushegz says:

Thank u for the IMSU post utme past questions….. But I was wondering if you could update it cuz it doesn’t have 2014/2015 questions……. Thanks in advance

214. Jackson says:

FUPRE FUPRE FUPRE post utme past questions.My email: isyl4real@yahoo.com. Thanks…… SIR

215. oma owho says:

Please I would appreciate it if lasu post utme past questions can be uploaded for our download. Thank you

216. plss i niid EKSU postjamb past question

217. please sir,the university of ibadanpost utme past question posted aboveis for science subjects…pleasesir how can i get the art subjects past question?thanks for helping us sir…may God continue to provide for ur needs too.

218. Please I need FUOYE post UTME past questions. Thanks in anticipation

219. i need post utme past question for FUPRE and YABATECH…….

220. lawal ibrahim abiodun says:

please i need LASU past question

221. Ikoh emmamuel says:

sir i need the past post utme questions for UNBEN. thanks

222. joblack joseph yaute says:

kudos to you guys.But what Gombe state university past questions?

223. Please Sir, I need Fupre past question. (keturahchristian@yahoo.com)

224. mishael says:

Pls.. I need pa

st post utme questions for Delsu

225. Phillip djblues says:

please sir, what about Federal university oye ekiti(Fuoye) post utme past questions. because u listed the remaining school ahead.

226. Can I get the past question for Bowen university now..plsss

227. Adedokun peter says:

Pls i nid O.O.U’s post utme past questions and answers Ago-iwoye ogun state pls.

228. Dj Flamez says:

Pls I nid for FUOYE

229. pls i need EKSU past question

230. markfish10 says:

Please sir,I need that of Afe Babalola uni Ado EkiTi.I commend your efforts towards making students of this computer age get acquainted which such an opportunity

231. AAUA post utme past guestion is not working for my phone

232. AAUA post utme past guestion is not working for my phone …..H5 pls sir wat can i do

233. Michael Daniel says:

please I need Michael OKPARA university of agriculture Umudike past questions

234. Michael Daniel says:

please I need Michael OKPARA university of agriculture Umudike past questions my email= smide142@gmail.com

235. Pls, i need EKSU and LASPOTEC post utme past question.

236. uche ikechukwu says:

I need MOUAU Michael okpara university of agriculture,umudike.

237. Pls I need unn postjamb question for law.

238. Please i need Delsu Complete Past Questions and Answers for the year 2014/2015 sessioin

239. JEFFERY says:

HELLO SIR,
    ,PLS I NEED UDUSOK POST UTME PAST QUESTION
    GOD BLESS U AS U DO SO….

240. Alao Haruna Ola says:

Please I need usman danfodio university Post utme past question for Law. Thanks

241. olabanji says:

SIR I NEED OOU UTME PAST QUESTIONS

242. Anthony Nwachukwu says:

I didnt see Fuoye past questions..

243. Anthony Nwachukwu says:

Please i need Laspotech past question

244. Olusola says:

These is a great work. Weldon pls i need that of Yabatech and Polyibadan…Thanks

245. JENNIFER LEO HAPPY says:

please assist me with unijos post utme past question and answer from 2011 to 2014 pls you can send it to my email = jenniferleo44@gmail.com thank you

246. horlamilekan says:

Pls I need kwara poly utme past questions and answers

247. JENNIFER LEO says:

PLS SEND ME UNIJOS POST UTME PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER FROM 2011 TO 2014

248. Chinedu says:

Pls i desperately need EKSU’s past question…wasnt among the list

249. Umar Muhammad Rabiu says:

Pls help me… can I get any direct entry past questions for medicine and surgery
    from the university of Ibadan(UI_). I Appreciate ur help

250. God bless u,and multiply u for ur good deeds…

251. pls sir, i nid delsu post utme past question and answer 4 economics…pssssss

252. Pls sir/madam help us all in need of fupre past questions….tnks and God bless

253. Plz sir I will be glad if u can snd me Fuoye past questions
    And I promise m qonna get back to u
    Looking forward to hear from u soon
    Thanks

254. olufemi says:

The Kwasu past question is not up to date. Can we please get a more recent one.

255. emmanuel caleb says:

pls i need lasu past question and also the pAST QUESTION FOR ABU I DOWNLOADED IS NOT COMPLETE AND MY SUBJ COMBINATION IS PHY BIO CHEM &^ENG THANKS SIR/ MA

256. PLS I NEED PAST QUESTIONS FOR UNIVERSITY AND POLY

257. Genesis Alfred says:

Pls I NEED UI POST UTME QUESTION FOR ARTS. THANKS

258. Wow! Sir, am grateful for your kindness. Its a privilege to be here. My problem now is that i may not enjoy this wonderful work of yours cos of my small phone and no money at hand for computer package. Sir, it will be a great joy 2me if u can send d UNILAG past question for health science to my email. Thank you and God bless.(RVSP)

259. Dikadboy@gmail.com

260. emmanuel says:

please i need OOU Post Utme Past Questions.

261. Please I need University of Ibadan past question physics, chemistry, mathematics and English

262. Ogabi Kayode Jacob says:

Pls i need OOU post utme qestions. tanx

263. PeaceKeeper says:

Pls can ESUT and UNN past questions be updated mine stopped at 2012

264. poly ilaro p.utme question nd answer

265. abiodun says:

thankz alot but pls i need lasu post utme

266. Evening, post utme past question for Fuoye

267. Pls sir I need OOU post ume past question. Thank u sir

268. ridohbest says:

Thanks for all you have done for us, bt I will be glad if you can post kwara poly post jamb question and answer also… I desperately need it… Thanks

269. i nid tasued and lasu post utme past question

270. sir i need poly ibadan post utme past question, please help me with these.

271. michael says:

i need Fuoye past question thanks

272. oluwaseun says:

thanks a lot u are really touching lives

273. Pls I need ABU post utme past Q.

274. Pls I need ABU post utme past Q. isholagafar88@gmail.com

275. Raymond says:

The link is not working, its just directing someone to a blank page

276. Plz, I want to kno the list of novels to read for post utme literature 2015 masscome exam for ESUT

277. I NEED UNILORIN POST UTME QUESTION

278. levi raymond says:

i need past questions of federal polytechnic nekede owerri and AAU .THANK ALOT SIR

279. adekunle says:

Pls sir I need OOU post ume past question urgently. Thank u sir –

280. skulspals.com not opening admin

281. pls i need FUPRE past questions. Thanks

282. Omotosho Omolaja says:

You guys are doing a great and marvelous job, we truly, appreciate your effort, but we find it difficult to download the packages at the moments. Please kindly work on this.

Thanks

283. Pls, however get complete unizik postutme past questn should pls endevour to send it through my email usmanandah@gmail.com

284. My intend department is biochemistry

285. habeebat says:

pls,I nid lasu putme past question

286. pls i need OOU post utme

287. Pls I need OOU past question

288. I need lasu post utme past question immediately pls post it i really need it

289. Adeyemi Mathew says:

Pls sir, I need OOU post utme past question

290. I need fupre and Michael opara past questions

291. Am unable to download past questions from your site, i need, Iree Poly, FUTMINNA, Federal Poly Ede & federal Poly Ilaro

292. shittu adekunle says:

vtni you are so wonderful

293. pls, sir I need Uniben past question and answer.thank u sir

294. oduoye samuel opeyemi says:

Pls i need OOU(olabisi onabanjo) post utme past questions. Send it to my email:- Samueloduoye@gmail.com. Thanks, God bless you

295. oluwatobi says:

pls I need unilorin complete post utme past question ASAP pls my gmail is @idowuoluwatobi2@gmail.com

296. ijori ovoke says:

plz i need postume past questions for dspz delta state polytechnic ozoro

297. where is the admin of this site. Pls do justice to my comment above.

298. Daniel George says:

thanks for making making free past questions available

299. pls i urgently need post utme past question for LASU

300. Oyindamola says:

pls i need fuoye post utme question

301. Oyindamola says:

pls sir i need fuoye post utme question

302. Pls. UI question is not downloading

303. Pls. UI question is not downloading can you. Send it to my mail thanks

304. Babslidan says:

Pls I need for mapoly and Ede poly

305. In need unilorin past question doc .. I mean d 1 dat can open on BlackBerry

306. pls I nid OOU post utme past questions plssssss….tanks

307. Good morning VNTI i am really in need of olabisi onabanjo university post utme past question for a friend

308. stanley ehioghae says:

thanks for your contribution in education sector in Nigeria. please i need uniben post utme past question and answer. thanks

309. Pls sir I need uniosun post utme past question with poly ibadan post utme past question.thanks

310. Miebaka says:

refused to download on clicking the links. Any hint?

311. emerald says:

Please I need post utme questions for Unilorin. Tankx

312. Sir The links are not opening on my ipad

313. Sirnato says:

Hello sir. I need the Kaduna state university (kasu ) post ume

314. sirnato says:

Pls, I have not been able to download any of the past question. Simply takes me to an empty page.

315. please i have been trying to download Uniben and futo past question but it is not working. what do i do

316. I need uniosun past question….tnx

• The Skulpals Link Problem has been rectified and you all can now log in and download your schools past questions!!

317. pls I need past question for IMT

318. Ekeh Kamsiyo Evans says:

Sir, I’m highly elated regarding your strenous effort towards enablying the 2015 Aspirants to triumph over the Plight of 2015 Post Utme. Please,It wasn’t my umost alacrity to bother you but for reason beyond my control i find it tedious to download the Post Utme Past Questions for The University Of Jos…I enrolled for “Accountancy” My E-mail address is ekehlynus@yahoo.com contact 08168913688….

319. Angelina C Nwani says:

please I need unical past post utme questions. thanks

320. Please i need Unilorin past post jamb questions

321. lifu mary ofie says:

pls i need kogi state university past question and answers on public administration

322. pls i need kad poly past post utme questions

323. please sir i need Auchi poly HND post UTME past questions. I will be very grateful thank you.

324. Temitope says:

thanks to VTNI

325. How To check your jamb
    eligibility status For post Utme
    2015

Jamb just introduced a new policy which have
    not been really fair to some students so far.
    You now need to check your eligibility status in
    some specific Nigerian universities like Unilag,
    Unilorin, Uniben, Futo, Unizik etc to know if
    you’re qualified for their post utme processes.
    How To Check Your Post Utme:
    Eligibility Status In Various Universities.
    Requirements:
    » Email address
    » PC or Mobile phone
    » Jamb Reg Number.
    PROCEDURES:
    1. Visit your school portal web address
    2. Click the sign up button you’ll find at the
    top of your screen.
    3. Register by inputting your Email, First, Last
    and Other names, Your password and Phone
    number.
    4. A verification mail will be sent to your email
    address, click or copy the mail to your browser
    to verify.
    5. You’ve now created your account.
    6. Login to the school portal with your email
    and password
    7. Click where you see Post UTME application
    form and select Apply
    8. Input your jamb Reg number in the box you
    see and click “Check Status”
    Your eligibility status will be displayed to you
    immediately.

326. kingbusssy says:

Please I need Unilorin & Federal poly Ede past post jamb questions

327. help me with futminna post utme past question, my email is heritageblack74@gmail.com

328. pls i nid tasued past questions

329. Please i need Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Post utme past question and answer sent it to my email: theverypeters@gmail.com thanks.

330. Plz, am seriously in need of unizik post utme past question, what are the processes to download it becaus i had try to login and it keep telling me INVALID LOGIN ID.

331. Pls i try my best to login after i registered but the system keep telling INVALID ID, please what are the processes. I need unizik post utme. usmanandah@gmail.com

332. Pls sir i urgently nid Lasu post ume past question n answers

333. pls I need lasu putme question

334. pls sir I need delta state university past questions

335. Pls i still tried it and it keep telling the samething what does it mean by ID? Help me out.

336. Good-day Sir,
    Your work and good-will will never go unnoticed,Amen. I need PUME past question for AAU (Ambrose Ali university) Faculty of Medicine/ school of medcine. Here’s the email.com to send it to – Hannahijojo@gmail.com and/or Abramovik1@gmail.com . Thank You.

337. Olaoye Kike says:

Please I need for UDUSOK

338. Okenmuo Juxten says:

Please i need OSUSTECH (Osun state univ of science & Tech)

339. i need uniben past questions

340. Pls sir. I need futa past question very fast

341. Mayale-eke says:

Pls bros I need EKSU past Q n A or precisely AOCOED (EKSU)

342. Pls ma/sir, I need UI post utme, am going dere 4 economics, pls help me out. Tank nd God bless

343. Emmanuela says:

Wanted to download unizik post utme past questions but couldn’t succeed why?

344. pls what of bayero past question

345. bayero past question and answers

346. hennyorla says:

pls i nid past questions for EKSU

347. ayodele olajumoke says:

Pls I need past question for olabisi onabanjo university

348. socrates uzor says:

Before i could download the past questions from uniport, I was prompted by an APP to down load the App first. Is this App safe? I fear it might not be from you(ie the App)

349. Please I need delsu past questions. Medicine

350. Emmanuel Genius says:

please sir, i need Auchi poly past questions please. thank you

351. Please sir do you have Mapoly past question….i need it very urgently God bless U

352. Please I really need covenant university past questions for download thanks so much

353. Emmanuel says:

please i need oou past question

354. Favour ojo says:

can you send me convenant university past post utme question

355. Jonah Abraham says:

Pls i need udusok postutme pass question and answers

356. otto beatrice says:

please i need uniport post utme past questions and answers

357. Epitomic favour says:

pls i want able to download the unical post utme past questions
    can you pls send it to my email??

358. Uche Peculiar says:

Pls really do need AAU past questions urgently…thank you very much

359. Ezeoma favour says:

Please I need FUNAI past post utme question

360. ROBERTA, James Azibato says:

FEDERAL University, Otuoke Past Post UTME Questions Papers

361. I need futo questions

362. Okenwa Joyce /08081166579 or 08144394126 says:

please, I want MOUAU PUTME past question for Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering, pls you can forward it to my e-mail, thank you.

363. Please I am desperate here i need FUPRE Past Questions and Answers Desperately

364. Nicholas Victor says:

Please I need past questions for bayero university Kano

365. Omobolarinwa says:

Pls is unilorin giving the same questions for all science courses? I’m really confused because there is no specification…

366. Oyedele Adedoyin says:

Pls i need uniosun post utme past question urgently ,can u send it to my email???pls!!!

367. pls i need lasu foundation past question. pls send it to my mail. osobuadeola@gmail.com.