The University of Benin, in affiliation with the National Institute for Legislative Studies (NILS), Abuja, offer postgraduate programmes leading to the award of postgraduate diplomas and master’s degrees in Legislative Studies, Legislative Drafting, and Parliamentary Administration. NILS is the capacity building organ of the National Assembly; it was established by an Act of Parliament. It works to support and strengthen the legislature in the pursuit of the ideals of democracy through research, training, legislative support, advocacy and networking.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the legislative postgraduate programmes of the University of Benin/National Institute for Legislative Studies. The University of Benin awards the degrees and diplomas while programmes are run at the facilities of the National Institute for Legislative Studies in Abuja by academic staff of the two institutions and renowned practitioners in the democratic and legislative process.
A. THE POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES OFFERED
I Master’s in Legislative Studies
Ii Master’s in Legislative Drafting
Iii Master’s in Parliamentary Administration
F. METHOD OF APPLICATION
* Candidates should visit the uniben.waeup.org website
and click on the APPLICATION link
* Click on the SUPPLEMENTARY POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES 2013/2014
* Click on REGISTER FOR APPLICATION after reading instructions on the page
Follow the relevant steps outlined.
Payment is via the interswitch platform which uses any valid ATM or CASHCARD for any commercial bank in Nigeria.
– Any application form not properly filled by the closing date will not be treated.
– APPLICATION FEE is N11,500.00 (Eleven thousand and five hundred naira) ONLY
– Closing date is Monday, 10thFebruary, 2014.
All The Best!
Dont Forget To Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!
Your support is our future!