The Authorities of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola, MAUTECH, has commenced her Post Utme Screening exercise for all prospective candidates who selected the University as their second most preferred Institution, and scored a minimum of 180 points in UTME 2013 Examination, while, Direct Entry candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma or Merit in NCE are invited.
Such candidates would be offered admission into limited places in
• School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT),
• School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET),
• School of Pure and Applied Sciences (SPAS) and
• School of Technology and Science Education (STSE) respectively.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING
All Prospective MAUTECH students, who meet the above eligibility criteria, are come to the school campus on their Screening date with the following items:
a.) Online e-Registration Slip
b.) O’ Level/Statement of result
c.) JAMB result/ DE Slip
d.) Indigene Letter
e.) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
f.) Two (2) colored passport size photography with Red Background.
Candidates are to register for the Screening online after payment of N2,000.00 at any Zenith Bank Branch into MAUTECH Revenue Account No. 1010359366 and obtaining a pin number.
All The best!
Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!
• JAMB 2014 UTME Registration Has Began, Click here For Informations