The Admissions Unit of the University of Lagos, UNILAG wishes to inform all candidates (UTME & DIRE CT ENTRY) offered provisional admission to various degree programs for the 2013/2014 Academic Session, that the registration schedule and procedure has been released.
Each candidate is expected to submit the under-listed documents at the point of registration to the Registration Officer:
a. UTME JAMB result slip / Direct Entry JAMB form.
b. admission letter printed from JAMB website.
c. UTME candidates: UNILAG Post Utme result slip
Direct Entry candidates: NCE, OND, HND or First Degree result.
d. SSCE/GCE/NECO Statement of result/Certificate
e. Clear copies of computer printout/internet copy of candidates’ result duly certified by the principal.
f. Letter of reference from a reputable clergyman/ imam lawyer/ senior civil servant.
g. Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age.
h. Testimonial from secondary school attended.
i. State of Origin Certificate.
j. Passport photographs (12 copies)
k. Screen form (3 copies) to be downloaded HERE (Please Click the Link).
B. Successfully screened candidates should comply with the following steps:
STEP 1: SUBMISSION OF BIODATA
I. Fill IT data capture form;
II. Proceed to Information Technology section;
III. Take digital photo, fingerprint and other mini biodata;
IV. Collect a printed copy of the mini biodata which includes the JAMB registration number, password, surname, course of study, Faculty and passport photograph.
STEP 2: PAYMENT SCHEDULE:Information on this step will be provided at the screening centre.
STEP 3: DEPARTMENTAL REGISTRATION:Candidates are requested to contact their Department for Departmental registration.
STEP 4: FINAL ENROLMENT:
Final enrolment is compulsory for all fully registered students. This will commence on December 2 and end on December 13, 2013. Further information on this step will be provided on this web site. During this stage of the registration exercise, all candidates (UTME/DE) are expected to submit two (2) copies of the following documents to the Registration Officers:
I. Completed and duly signed Students Biodata;
II. Completed and duly signed Students Information Form (SIF); and
III. Payment Acknowledgement Receipt.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
1. All candidates MUST adhere strictly to the Registration schedule/time table and procedure.
2. Impersonation is a serious offence and anybody found guilty of this offence will have the offer of provisional admission automatically withdrawn; further to which the person will be handed over to the police/law enforcement agent.
3. Candidates must have attained the age of sixteen (16) by October, 2013 to be eligible for registration.
4.The mode of dressing is formal and candidates not properly dressed will not be attended to.
5. Parents/guardians/members of staff not connected with registration are not expected at the venue of the registration exercise.
Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!
• JAMB 2014 UTME Registration Has Began, Click here For Informations