The Federal University Of Technology, Minna has commenced registrations activities for all admitted students of the Centre for Preliminary and Extra-Mural Studies, CPES for the 2013/2014 academic session.
How to Register
1. Visit cpes.futminna.edu.ng or www.futminna.edu.ng to print admission letter.
2. Proceed to CPES for physical Screening and collection of PINs.
3. Login to the portal with your form number (username) and portal access PIN.
4. Click on ‘payment’ link at left pane of your portal.
– A payment information page will be generated for you to enter.
– Confirm these information and click on ‘submit’ to proceed to FUTMINNA College pay window.
Payment is done through Debit card (MasterCard –Most preferred) or Verve and Interswitch mag stripe.
-Enter ATM Debit card details (card number, expiry date,CVV2i.e. the last 3 digits behind your card, and card Pin number).
Note: This automatically debits your account with ₦75,000.00 for Pre-degree Programme; and ₦115,200.00 for IJMB Programme. Also, ₦250.00 for bank commission is charged on each transaction.
-If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered and a print button to print the payment document.
You should also click the acknowledgment slip link to print and complete the online registration.
5. Get subject’s combination PIN from CPES
6. Click on ‘course’ link; enter the PIN to complete course registration
7. Click on ‘upload’ link to upload scanned documents.
8. Click on ‘personal detail’to complete the form.
Note: To return to ACTIVITIES page, always click on ‘home’ link
Please Call between (9am – 6pm Mondays to Fridays)
Postgraduate office: 08034520590, 07037239989, 07039690722
Call this numbers for portal problems: 08050691240, 08056668246, 08179493613
Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!
• JAMB 2014 UTME Registration Has Began, Click here For Informations