All applicants offered admission into Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM are hereby invited to attend a Screening exercise between Monday, 25th November and Friday 6th December, 2013. admitted candidates MUST register online on the University website http://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme before they are eligible to attend the Screening exercise.
Method of Application
1. Check the University website www.uam.edu.ng to confirm that your name is on the admission List and Department/Programme of Study you are admitted to study in the University.
2. Check the JAMB website and print a coloured copy of your original admission letter from here to be tendered during clearance at Academic Office.
3. Candidates are required to proceed to the bank and pay a non-refundable for of N2,500 (Two Thousand, Five hundred Naira only) as Screening fee and N10, 000 (Ten thousand Naira only) as admission acceptance fee to any of these designated banks (This is exclusive of the bank charges):
– Union Bank Plc. (Any branch nationwide)
– Zenith Bank Plc. (Any branch nationwide)
– United Bank for Africa (Otukpo Road, Makurdi)
– Skye Bank Plc. (University of Agriculture, Makurdi campus)
– Skye Bank Plc. (Old Otukpo Road)
4. Candidates will be given a Payment Slip from the Bank containing applicant’s JAMB Number as Username and Payment PIN as Password.
5. Applicants are expected to register online for the Screening exercise using the Payment Voucher information by filling the Screening Registration Form available on the University website http://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme (follow the guidelines on the website).
6. Applicants are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the form filled online from the University portal.
7. Your computer printout of the online registration from the University website will contain date, time and venue of your Screening exercise which is personal to you.
The Screening Exercise Sessions
1. Payment in the bank for Screening and admission Acceptance will commence on Wednesday, 20th November, 2013.
2. The Screening exercise in the University will commence on Monday, 25th November and end on Friday 6th December, 2013.
3. Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening exercise date:
i) Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment.
ii) A coloured Printout of original admission letter from JAMB website.
iii) Signed copy of Acceptance of Offer of Provisional admission from the Portal.
iv) Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate
v) Original and photocopy of O’Level certificates/statement of results, NCE and Diploma
vi) Two copies of passport photograph
vii) Certificate of Indigenship from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
viii) Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O/Level results.
Note: Bank draft and Cash payment will not be accepted.
Support and Inquiries
For any inquiry or support use the following help lines:
Phone Numbers: 08111753334, 08186570255
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!
• JAMB 2014 UTME Registration Has Began, Click here For Informations