Interested Candidates must be students in a Nigerian Federal or State University, and must possess the Minimum Grade Point Average(G.P.A) required to do the transfer.
1. Interested Applicants should visit the University Inter-University transfer Portal here
NOTE: you must Use Internet Explorer For This
2. Generate and Invoice Using your Mobile Number
3. Print 2 Copies of Invoice and Make payment of N70,000 applications Fee via any bank on the E-tranzact platform, preferably, First Bank.
4. Return back to the same UNN Inter-University transfer portal above
5. Enter Confirmation code on the bank’s e-tranzact Slip, and complete the applications form.
Remember to Make enquiries on accepted programmes and Institutions for UNN inter-University transfer at the University‘s admission office, Old Library, Behind the New Nnamdi Azikiwe(NNA) Library, or Contact VNTI Support on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 2348153020360 for necessary assistance.
All the best!
Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!
• Need A Scholarship At Home And Abroad??? Click Here