This is to inform all prospective students of the University of Uyo, who applied for Direct Entry admission to the University for the 2013/2014 academic session that the Screening Test will take place as follows:
Date: Venue: Time: Friday, October 11, 2013 Town Campus & Town Campus Annexe 8.00 a.m.
Eligible candidates are expected to possess a minimum number of five (5) credit passes in their SSCE or equivalent in the subjects relevant to the programmes of their 1st choice including English Language and Mathematics.
They should in addition, have OND, NCE, HND, GCE A/L or a first Degree. Admission will be conducted into the following Faculties:
Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Clinical Science
Faculty of education
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Studies
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Science
Faculty of Social Sciences
Candidates must ensure that they had registered online with JAMB. Please note that candidates whose names are not found in the 2013/2014 Direct Entry JAMB printout will NOT be allowed into the Screening Venue.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
(1) Eligible candidates should pay the sum of N2,000.00 (two thousand naira) only, and obtain a PIN Transaction Receipt which should contain a PIN code at the following Banks nationwide:
1. UNIUYO Micro Finance Bank
2. Skye Bank
3. Wema Bank Plc.
(2) Note: The same PIN will be used to access the result of the Screening Test from the internet. Candidates must provide their names and JAMB registration numbers to the Bank during payment.
(3) With the PIN Code, candidates should access and complete the University of Uyo 2013 Direct Entry (D/E) Screening Registration form online at http://www.uniuyo.edu.ng
From the students E-Portals Solution Menu applying the following steps: – Click on Direct Entry Portal Link
– Log in with your Direct Entry registration Number and PIN Code.
– Fill the Direct Entry form and upload a recent passport size photograph (scanned) with red background.
– Submit the online applications form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip.
Note: (i) The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the Screening Test and for registration in the Faculty after offer of admission. No complaint of wrong bio-data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission. Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will be automatically disqualified.
Candidates are also required to appear for the Direct Entry Screening Test with the following items:
(i) Four (4) copies of the University of Uyo 2013 Direct Entry ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
2. 2013 Direct Entry Registration Slip.
3. Four (4) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the on-line registration) with the name, Direct Entry registration number and signature of the candidate written on the reverse side of the photographs.
These should be packaged in quarto- size envelope and labeled with;
department and JAMB registration number. HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the Screening Hall.
The Screening Test will hold at the University of Uyo, Town Campus and Town Campus Annexe.
Closing Date: The closing date for registration is Wednesday, October 09, 2013
Note: Only candidates who comply with the registration procedures outlined above will be allowed to undergo the Screening Test.
Signed Edak U. Umondak (Mrs).
Tel: 07017747407 and 08146129875 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!
• Need A Scholarship At Home And Abroad??? Click Here