GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates must possess O/L, SSCE (WAEC), SSCE (NECO) or equivalent with a minimum of four relevant credit passes in subjects which must include English Language for Arts; and English and Mathematics for Sciences and Social Sciences. Candidates with deficiencies in their ‘O’ level results will be considered; but such candidates are, however, required to make up for any deficiency before the 2014/2015 UTME admission exercise.
COMPLETION OF APPLICATION FORMS
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or directly on the Pre-degree Portal at http://pds.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit application forms.
Candidates are also expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission. Each candidate is to bring along a copy of the application form on the day of the Screening exercise. The second copy is to be submitted on admission to the University.
ACCESS TO THE REGISTRATION PORTAL
Access to the portal is through the use of scratch cards with PIN. Candidates require two scratch cards (one each for registration and result/placement checking), which are obtainable directly from any of the following banks upon payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) into any of these accounts:
NO. ACCOUNT NAME BANK ADDRESS.- ACCOUNT NUMBER
1. OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY ECO BANK, GBONGAN ROAD, OSOGBO- 2782021070
2. OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY UBA, OSOGBO- 1007306203
3. OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY UNITY BANK PLC, OSOGBO- 0013686642
4. OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY MAINSTREET BANK PLC, OSOGBO- 7000003630
NOT CLOSE TO ANY OF THESE BANKS???
If You are not close to any of these banks, Contact VNTI Support For Assistance.
We help you purchase and Complete your Forms at Ease Within 48 Hours Unless at Odd Requests.
We Have A Team Waiting To Help You.
NOTE: On-line registration facilities are available at the Computer Laboratories in all the campuses for a token fee for candidates that purchase their scratch cards from any of the above listed banks.
PLACEMENT INTO DEGREE PROGRAMME
Upon successful completion of the programme, candidates who also must obtain satisfactory scores in the2014/2015 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), would have opportunity of being placed in any of the following Degree Programmes:
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE, EJIGBO CAMPUS
• Bachelor of Agriculture (B. Agric) with specialisations in:
o Agricultural Economics and Extension
o Animal Science
• Bachelor of Fisheries/Wildlife Management
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IPETU-IJESA CAMPUS
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Economics
• B. A. (Ed.) English
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Biology
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Physics
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
• B. Sc. Anatomy
• B. Sc. Physiology
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES AND CULTURE, IKIRE CAMPUS
• B. A. English and International Studies
• B. A. French and International Studies
• B. A. Linguistics and Communication Studies
• B. A. History and International Studies
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES, OKUKU CAMPUS
• B. Sc. Accounting
• B. Sc. Business Administration
• B. Sc. Economics
• B. Sc. Banking and Finance
• B. Sc. Political Science and International Relations
• B. Sc. Geography
• B. Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
• B. Sc. Sociology
• B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, OSOGBO CAMPUS
• B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
• B. Sc. Biochemistry
• B. Sc. Civil Engineering
• B. Sc. Computer Science
• B. Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
• B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
• B. Sc. Mathematics
• B. Sc. Microbiology
• B. Sc. Geology
• B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
• B. Sc. Urban and Regional Planning
• B. Sc. Plant Biology
• B. Sc. Chemistry
• B. Sc. Zoology
Also, the programme has been designed to include an Information and Communication Technology component.
Submission of forms closes on Friday 1st November, 2013
Date:Saturday, 2nd November, 2013
Venue:Osun State University, Main Campus, Osogbo.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel:081-32690509, 070-31968522, 035-206440
J. O. Faniran,Phd
Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!
• Need A Scholarship At Home And Abroad??? Click Here