According to the new Student Handbook (2013-2017 edition) released by the School’s Management, male and female students are not allowed to wear jeans, male students can’t wear any sort of jewelry.
Dress Code: The University attaches great importance to modest and decent dressing.
Dress Code for Female Students
1. Earrings and necklaces may be used by female students, provided they are not the bogus and dropping types.
2. The wearing of more than one earring in each ear is strictly prohibited anywhere in the University.
3. Wearing of ankle chains and rings on toes is prohibited in the University.
4. Also, painting of nails, attaching artificial long nails are not allowed in and outside the University.
5. The possession and wearing of jeans or any jeans-like materials of any kind are strictly prohibited in the University.
6. Female students are expected to wear corporate shoes to lectures and University assemblies.
7. Piercing of any part of the body, other than the ear (for earrings), is strictly prohibited. Any piercing done before admission into the University shall be declared during the first registration in the first year.
8. Tattooing of any part of the body is prohibited. Any tattoo done before admission into the University shall be declared during the first registration in the first year.
Dress Code for Male Students
1. No male student is allowed to wear scarves, braided hair, earrings and ankle chains in the University.
2. Wearing of long-sleeved shirts, without buttoning the sleeves is not allowed
3. The practice of pulling down one’s trousers to the hip line (Sagging) is prohibited.
4. The possession and, or wearing of cordror, chinos, Jeans or Jeans-like materials of any kind is strictly prohibited in the University environment.
5. Tattooing on any part of the body is prohibited. Any tattoo done before admission into the University shall be declared during the registration in the first year.
6. Jewelry such as neck chains, hand chains, bracelets finger and toe rings, ankle chains are prohibited for male students
7. Students are advised to avoid cutting worldly hair styles like richo, all back, etc. All male students are also expected to be clean-shaven, as keeping of beards is prohibited.
Nigerian students, what do you have to say about all these?
Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!
• Need A Scholarship At Home And Abroad??? Click Here