The Joint admission And matriculation Board(JAMB) responsible for admission and matriculation into the Nigerian Tertiary Institutions, requires all admitted students, To safe guard their hard earned admission, by Getting their verified JAMB admission letter from the board, which details the Candidates admission status, including:
• Department and
In which such a students is admitted to study.
Candidates obtaining their admission Letter, are to first find out from their Institution‘s requirements, if they are to obtain this admission certificate personally, as in the case of the Obafemi Awolowo University(OAUIFE), or If it would be given to them at their Institution, as in the Case of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka(UNN).
Regardless of the Case, admitted persons interested in obtaining their admission Letters, are to follow the simple steps below:
1. Visit any office of the Joint Admission And Matriculation Board(JAMB) in your state. There is always an office in every State. Popular places are: A. Lagos Island- Lagos
B. Bwari Abuja(Headquarters).
For the List of JAMB offices in the 36 states of Nigeria, Click here now to view
3. Proceed to Any Cyber Cafe Nearest to You
4. Visit the JAMB Official Website on www.jamb.org.ng
5. Click on “PRINT ADMISSION LETTER” under the specified Year
6. Enter your card Details and the JAMB registration Number.
7. Print The Displayed admission Letter in “COLOURED FORMAT”
Hope this would guide you through the easy process, as you proceed for clearance at Your Institution.
We wish You All The Best.
Obasi. D. C. Chinedu
You Can Reach us by comment below, if you have any questions. We would be glad to be of assistance.
Dont forget to click the FACEBOOK LIKE/SHARE LINK below, to share this with YOUR FRIENDS WHO MIGHT NEED THEM.