Federal Polytechnic Nekede 1st Admission List 2013/2014 Out

This is to inform the general public and all concerned persons that the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, has released her first provisional admission list of admitted persons in all diploma programmes offered by the Polytechnic for the 2013/2014 academic session.

According to our report the first batch admission list of the Polytechnic has been published in the school campus – at the Administrative Block.

Students who do not live/reside in Owerri can send a friend to check for him/her or comment below and we would try our best to get to the list.

We wish all admitted students the best in their time at the polytechnic!

VNTI NEKEDEPOLY

Share this on your wall for your friends using buttons below For a Free Gift Today!!!
Need A Scholarship At Home And Abroad??? Click Here

Comments

1. egbule mirian ogechi says:

Pls oooo I am far from nekede now ut would want u to help me check. 35925425DH jameb
    Course is coperative economics
    08138681191

2. ukoh okechukwu gabriel says:

thank u guyz fr d info..i live in lag buh i rote d postutme exam of nekede..i dnt knw if u guyz cud help me check if my name is on d admision list or if it was tranfered?

3. Edwin,Victor Abang says:

plz help cxhk mine,SLT..or if av bin given anoda course

4. Chukwukerem simon ocheze says:

I scord 190 mass com department pls check if my name is among d admited student at polynekede am Chukwukerem Simon Ocheze i live in lagos

5. x it true that the list that came out x jux for HND students?

6. i want to know if there is any possibility of me getting admission into BAM department with 230 as my post utme score.

7. pls if the list is that of ND help me check SLT cynthia ebeofor

8. I scored 300 in my pume nd im applying for slt. My jamb reg is 35527210DA name evurunaobi chinonso sylvester

9. Uude Blessing Ifeyinwa says:

My name is Uude Blesing Ifeyinwa, I wrote Post UME for Nekede, I scored 170 in the Department of Banking and Finance.

Please can you guyz assist me in checking admission status in the Administrative Block as you guyz said.

10. onukwue ihechiluru favour says:

Pls I need ND admission list.

11. have they released ND list?

12. Opara Gift C says:

Please i want to know if 2nd batch for HND morning is out and also if 2nd batch for ND evening is out too tanks